https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

For all you Fifa gamers!

Started by Luke, September 30, 2011, 10:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke

Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

Walsh

may i ask what it is?? I don't have a PDF opener atm but if its something useful I may download one.

LRCN

haha, superb. guess we have to print it out?

elgreenio

Quote from: Walsh on September 30, 2011, 10:50:48 AM
may i ask what it is?? I don't have a PDF opener atm but if its something useful I may download one.

It's a printable sleeve for the game, so if you don't like the look of Wilshere on the front of your box you can have Duff, Hangeland and Dempsey
touch my camera through the fence

SCFulhmFan

Quote from: elgreenio on September 30, 2011, 11:01:58 AM
It's a printable sleeve for the game, so if you don't like the look of Wilshere on the front of your box you can have Duff, Hangeland and Dempsey

Or if you are in the States Landon Donovan, Rooney and Rafa Marquez

The King

Fulham are a 4.5 star team by the way. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City and Tottenham are 5 star teams and Everton and Fulham are 4.5 star teams. So EA rank us 8th in the Premier League :54:

FatFreddysCat

Just bought it today in Tesco £40. Always played Pro Evo before so i'll have to get used to new stuff. I will of course be Fulham, i believe that is right rather than West London White.

King_Crud

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 30, 2011, 02:23:42 PM
Just bought it today in Tesco £40. Always played Pro Evo before so i'll have to get used to new stuff. I will of course be Fulham, i believe that is right rather than West London White.

after 12 years of playing PES i bought FIFA10. All the buttons were the same except the shoot and long pass buttons. Many a goal was missed by me lobbing the ball over the goal line sintead of blasting it into the net.

Mike

1879 a good year for football

FatFreddysCat

This game has really ramed home how crap i am at modern technology, first of all i started up as Arsenal (obviously the first team alphabeticaly) then i managed to change it to Fulham, but cant get passed the squad picking bit  fp.gif , i'll have to get Albanian White over to sor it out or just wait til the new Pro Evo comes out  :035: God i'm thick  090.gif

finnster01

Snakes and ladders are far superior as it actually involves humans to interact with eachother. That is the board game version.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead