watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I've just bought.

Started by FatFreddysCat, March 10, 2010, 08:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Deep Purple Perfect strangers and Whitesnake's Ready and willing Cd's from Asda direct for under £17. I trust you'll l be doing the same :54:

FatFreddysCat

You do realise it's the old old Whitesnake, not the newer gayer Whitesnake. Come on buy it it's quality.

Abbotsbury White

Quality FFC,is it whistesnake with Coverdale?. Fool for your lovin era? DP couple of my favs are Sweet Child  and Highway star love it..also worth listening out for is early ZZtop (rio Grande) so much better that the later stuff eg legs etc..  :048:
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

VicHalomsLovechild

Will you be playing air guitar along with this Spence? Hope the neighbours have their brooms at the ready to bang on the ceiling when you join in the choruses!

mrska

Not my Cup of Tea..  but im sure i could manage a Rainbow Cd...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mo on March 11, 2010, 04:49:43 PM
Quality FFC,is it whistesnake with Coverdale?. Fool for your lovin era? DP couple of my favs are Sweet Child  and Highway star love it..also worth listening out for is early ZZtop (rio Grande) so much better that the later stuff eg legs etc..  :048:
. Yep the proper Whitesnake that is basically Deep Purple.I'll keep an eye out for the ZZ top stuff, but i must admit i've only heard the legs stuff.The perfgect strangers album is a bit later than most stuff, but still very very good.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on March 11, 2010, 05:40:20 PM
Will you be playing air guitar along with this Spence? Hope the neighbours have their brooms at the ready to bang on the ceiling when you join in the choruses!
Of couse i will be air guitaring Vic!! Duh :032:. Whats the point of listening to Deep purple if you aint going to play Air Guitar? Oi White JC where's the Air guitar smilie :022:.

blingo

Spencer you old hippy  :005:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: blingo on March 11, 2010, 07:03:44 PM
Spencer you old hippy  :005:
You should see pictures of me in Amsterdam when i was 15, the hair was something else :028: no that's not a cigar.