more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Steve_orino

Started by White Noise, March 11, 2010, 06:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Happy Birthday Steve.

Being 32 you will hardly know what a birthday is but hope you have a great day anyway.  :54:

FC Silver Fox

Have a wonderful birthday, Steve.   :045:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

The Equalizer

Happy Birthday Stevo. I remember what it was like being 32... ah, how times have changed since I were that age. And it was only 2 years ago!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

Happy Birthday Steve.. Hope the lads bring you the perfect present..x :dft012:

finnster01

Have a fantastic birthday Mr Steve. And may you be blessed with many more to come.

I think at 32 I was still in school. At least that's what it feels like...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

WhiteJC

Happy Birthday Steve

I hope Roy schemes a result in your honour this evening

Lighthouse

Hope all is well on this great day. On this of all days make sure you set the bar high (see what I did there)
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...Happy Birthday Steve, I've forgotten what 32 was like, so live each day as though it is your last and enjoy every blessing.

Have a great day, unless you're American :59:

Oooops, damn that truth...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

blingo

Have a great day Steve and may the Blingo thoughts be in your mind for tonights game.

FFCOutpostCommander

Happy birthday Steve! Hope your wish comes true and Roy and the boys deliver number one on the list early, and then you can get busy with rest. Have a great day!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

RidgeRider

Happy Birthday Stevo!  :dft009:

cebu

Many happy returns, Steve. Don't get too pi$$ed before the big match.  :045:

Steve_orino

Well, not the result I was counting on Roy and the Boys bringing but there is still the Blingo-hope residing in me that we can come away with a victory at the Cottage, 2 goals more than the Juvies...

Thank you for the well wishes...I became completely smashed at the pub.  I downed a Fuller's, a Boddington's, and an Old-Speckled Hen trying to help the Club to victory.  O well, not a complete loss...this was my first opportunity to see Fulham in a Europa League constest...I surely wasn't the jinx, was I?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

FatFreddysCat

Happy birthday Steve, from Fred 21 next week  :54:

KCat

happy Birthday ......................I hope you  had a good day  :045:

Steve_orino

O Mr. FFC, can't wait unitl I can claim that Birthday age till eternity...well, yes, maybe i can.

Mr. LB, good on you to note the TRUTH.

I have to be honest, seeing Fulham lose today wasn't fun, but my real Wish is to see us acheive FA Cup Finalist status.  Pretty certain the missus will let me come over for that one and what a splendid day(s) that would be!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09