https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Piece on Fulham on London Local News after 1.30 BBc1

Started by mrska, March 11, 2010, 01:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Report on Fulham coming up soon guys.. BBC1  after 1.30

The Equalizer

No TV in my office. Can you post a summary on here after?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

mrska

A Good Report.

Started by saying that we were Londons Oldest Club and tonight was probably one of our biggest nights in out history.

Showed the heavy snow, which forced Fulham to train indoors. Good shot of all the player PLUS CLINT giving the ball a good whack and looking fit!

Showed scenes of the great escape then cut to an interview with Sir Woy....

Then they had an interview with Rufus Brevett, who stated how far the club had come even since his playing days..

Cut to VOX POX with random Fulham fans  who were out there, none of whom i recognized.

Probably be repeated on London Reginal News at 6.30 on BBC1

The Equalizer

White Noise

Cheers Mr Ska.

Rufus was obviously spotted at the Shakhtar away leg. Does he have any formal connection with the club or he is just following as a fan?

mrska

Quote from: White Noise on March 11, 2010, 02:21:54 PM
Cheers Mr Ska.

Rufus was obviously spotted at the Shakhtar away leg. Does he have any formal connection with the club or he is just following as a fan?

Well i know he owns a tanning shop in Egham..  not sure if thats his main business. I can't recall any formal link with Fulham anymore...

bog

Ol'Rufus may not have a connection with the club anymore but I will never forget him. Great full back he was for us.

The Equalizer

mrska

BUMP... gonna be on again in the next 15 mins    bbc1