News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Whites in Turin (Picture Thread) NEW PICS ADDED Anyone know anyone?

Started by os5889, March 11, 2010, 03:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Following on from th highly viewed and adored Whites in Donetsk thread (which bought us luck) Here follows the whites in Turin Photo Gallery

os5889

os5889

That boy Clint Dempsey I love him a lot!

White Noise

Konch looks up for it. Downing his fifth can of Red Bull in the 3rd picture.

Smalling doesn't look so sure.

Demps looks like a young Roberto Duran about to pound seven bells out of some poor farmer.

Is that Etuhu with the cans round his neck trying not to get photographed? What has hhe been up to?

FatFreddysCat

Great photo's, but i'm slightly disturbed they dont seem to be joking/ talking with each other.

os5889

My thoughts, they all look like chavs dressed all hood wraps and shorts, very bling bling, but also cold and doing a hell of a lot of marching considering they are playing a game of football tonight, Uncle Roys showing them a few too many of his old haunts but they all look scared to tell him. Clearly Schwarzer and his mate got lost ....

White Noise

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 11, 2010, 03:36:45 PM
Great photo's, but i'm slightly disturbed they dont seem to be joking/ talking with each other.

Focussed professionals. Not like that Middlesex side - apparently!! :023:

FatFreddysCat

Cor blimey how many pints would it take to do the business with the old lady of Turin? Definanately not a MILF. :020:. Just thought Scotty probably would :59:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on March 11, 2010, 03:38:28 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 11, 2010, 03:36:45 PM

Focussed professionals. Not like that Middlesex side - apparently!! :023:
You mean that Middx sise with a 100% record and scored about fifty goals in just two matches :dft003:. I was a very strict manager :028:, no player was allowed more than four cans of Stella before the game. As foSlurrey :005: :011: :038: :59:

Lighthouse

I have had a flash of players,Jewellery store,Stolen necklace. Did you spot which one it was?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

VicHalomsLovechild

They won't be shopping in Harrods dressed like that!