watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Score Against Juventus

Started by White Noise, March 11, 2010, 03:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Where is your head at now we are less than 5 hours from kick off?

I think our defence will be matched only by theirs. 0-0 and all back to The Cottage for nailbiter.

TonyGilroy

We keep doing better than I expect so I'll go for a 2-0 defeat.

bobby01

I seriously fancy 1-1, but whatever happens as a fan of 44 years i have loved talking about little Fulham playing the Old Lady. Never ever thought that kind of talk would happen. Go on boys give it your best shot.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

blingo

The Equalizer

They're home record is appaling at the moment too, so I really do think that we've got a decent shout at this.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FFCOutpostCommander

Feeling very Blingo today! I believe we will score a shock goal within the first five minutes and then Juve will close up shop for fear of giving up another while the Thames Barrier will deny them an equalizer. We will return to the Cottage and hold them to a 0-0 draw and advance 1-0 on aggregate and advance on to glory :dft010:
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

FatFreddysCat

We are well known for being very cagey away from home, Italians are famous for being very defensive so it will obviously be 4-3 to Fulham. No not really 2-1 Fulham.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

stuff it,2-0 to the Fulham :008:

:008: :028:COME ON YOU WHITES :028: :008:

LBNo11

...2-1 to the old lady; they are desperate for silverware and as the remaining Italian club left in European cup competitions they have a lot at stake.

Of course this means added pressure and high expectations for Juventus, whereas I think that Mr Hodgson and the Fulham players are enjoying seeing how far they can go without any unrealistic pressure or expectations, and we are learning from each experience.

If we lose we have honour and kudos for what we have achieved so far, if they lose however...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

blingo

THEY WONT BEAT US ED.......BELIEVE MY FRIEND, WE WILL BE TOO CLEVER FOR THEM THANKS TO ROY.

DevonFFC

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 11, 2010, 04:01:11 PM
...2-1 to the old lady; they are desperate for silverware and as the remaining Italian club left in European cup competitions they have a lot at stake.

Of course this means added pressure and high expectations for Juventus, whereas I think that Mr Hodgson and the Fulham players are enjoying seeing how far they can go without any unrealistic pressure or expectations, and we are learning from each experience.

If we lose we have honour and kudos for what we have achieved so far, if they lose however...

No inter will still be in when they do chelski at the bridge next week

jarv

mrska

The_Great_Escape_2008

Just so I feel better if we do lose 2-0 to Juve.  :006:

VicHalomsLovechild

We'll score early. A bit of Gera Zamora magic, then the buggers will score in injury time. 1-1

epsomraver

tjl

3-1 Fulham it must be about 80to1 it's my allways bet and you never know.

bigalffc

1-1 tonight and superfulham to win 1-0 back at the cottage. no sweat.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum