watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

OUT..

Started by Admin, March 11, 2010, 08:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Of our depth I'm affraid. Getting a serious lesson form the Italians, giving the ball away in key areas, players bening beat 2 or 3 times by Juve players, I think our away support best brace themselves for a 3-0 or 4-0 pasting.  :012:

jarv

Agree to a point. Woeful stuff defending, a free header and what were Davies and Etuhu doing for the 2nd goal. Statues.

Need plan B but usually Fulham do not have one when 2 down. A big slice of luck would do right now.

The Badger

GOAL, get in Dickson!!!

Oh, and that slice of luck you were talking about...... :dft012:

Admin

Quote from: jarv on March 11, 2010, 08:36:29 PM
Agree to a point. Woeful stuff defending, a free header and what were Davies and Etuhu doing for the 2nd goal. Statues.

Need plan B but usually Fulham do not have one when 2 down. A big slice of luck would do right now.

I admire your optimism jarv but we need to score out there now and this isn't going to happen. It's going to be one of those nights I'm affraid full of mistakes, balls caught under players feet, heavy runners, missed tackles and Juve players skinning 3-4 of our boys at a time... And Etuhu goes and scores and makes me look like a prat  :58:

jarv

Keep the optimism going. One more makes it 3-2 which would be a great result for the return....I think they can get another.