1) "In Dublin fair city
Where the girls are so pretty
I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone
As she wheeled her wheelbarrow
Through streets broad and narrow
Singing - FULHAM, FULHAM, FULHAM"
2) "Knees Up Muvver Brown
Knees up Muvver Brown
Undder the table you must go
If I catch you bending, I'll saw your
legs right off!
Knees up! knees up!
Don't let the breeze up
Knees Up Mother Brown!"
This was usually followed by a 'surge forward' and then the tribal chant as we would jump up and down in time:-
3)"Rombombay, Rombombay, Rombombayeee"
4) "We're not thick,
in the head,
We're the Thamesbank, not the Shed,
5) "Oh South West 6,
Oh South West 6,
Oh South West 6 Is Wonderful.
Full of t@ts f@nny & Fulham
Oh South West 6 Is Wonderful"
6) To Mull of Kintyre
" Fulham FC,
Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
My Desire, is always to be here,
My Fulham FC"
7) A personal favourite "Give us a Give us an EeeeeeFFFF, Give us a YOOooo, Give us an ELLLLL, Give us an Aaaiichh, Give us a AAaaYYY, Give us an EeeMM!
What ‘ave ya got? FULHAM (clap clap-clap)" repeat the last bit until your hands blister. (For this you need a loud prompter and the crowd repeats)
8) "A goal, a goal is all we need (all we need) - To prove we’re the best team in the league (in the league) - And if you disagree, then come along and see - The team, the team we all support - With an F U L H A M Fulham, Fulham, Fulham, Fulham, Fulham are the team for me - Repeat “A goal etc.,
9) "Whose that team we call the Fulham, whose that team we all adore? We’re the boys in black & white and we love to sing and fight - and were out to show the world that we can score - bring on chelsea or the arsenal, brings on ******** by the score, were the boys in black and white and we love to sing and fight - and were out to show the world that we can score”
10) "I hear the sound (clap, clap, clap) - of distant bums (clap, clap, clap) - Over there (point towards the opposition), over there - And do they smell (clap, clap, clap) - like f***ing hell”
11) "Some die of drinking water - Some die of drinking beer - Some die of constipation - and others of diahorrea - but of all the dread diseases, there’s none which can compare - with the drip, drip, drip of (insert surname of chelsea’s manager) pr1ck - and the smell when chelsea are here”
12) "I was born, under the Hammersmith End - I was bor-orn under the Hammersmith End - Knives are made for slashing, guns are made to shoot - if you come up to the Hammersmith End - we’ll all stick in the boot - I was bo-orn” etc.,
Not an old one, in fact never heard it sung, but it should be:-
"All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
We stayed up at Pompey
And Chelsea won F all"
NB: No away fans were injured in the singing of these chants...