watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The word "fulhamish" springs to mind...

Started by Tktd, March 11, 2010, 10:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

So it's the biggest game arguably in the clubs history and tonight it showed...

Roy decided to bring back from injury, for his first game Konchesky - which proved to be Juventus's aid for 2 of the goals , we decide to not pressure, pass sideways and backwards (Greening!!!!) - anyway but forward really and lose all composure on the big night - Duff was crying out for the ball numerous amounts of times - Greening's now out for the second leg leaving us with only Baird and Etuhu in the middle.

Fair play Juventus played well, but we were not our usual self and in all honesty were shocking - weren't a tight defensive unit and didn't make any head way.... how many shots did we have on target?

Now I know this may be a rant and some people may mis-construe it as a barrage of attack against our team, it's not, I'm proud they got to where they've got to, but to make soo many basic and fundamental floors on arguably our biggest game ever left me dissapointed. They jst didn't seem that clocked in today!

Sad times - oh well! At least we can see Juve's players in person next week!

Admin

Quote from: Tktd on March 11, 2010, 10:09:18 PM

Roy decided to bring back from injury, for his first game Konchesky - which proved to be Juventus's aid for 2 of the goals , we decide to not pressure, pass sideways and backwards (Greening!!!!) - anyway but forward really and lose all composure on the big night - Duff was crying out for the ball numerous amounts of times - Greening's now out for the second leg leaving us with only Baird and Etuhu in the middle.

Fair play Juventus played well, but we were not our usual self and in all honesty were shocking - weren't a tight defensive unit and didn't make any head way.... how many shots did we have on target?

Now I know this may be a rant and some people may mis-construe it as a barrage of attack against our team, it's not, I'm proud they got to where they've got to, but to make soo many basic and fundamental floors on arguably our biggest game ever left me dissapointed. They jst didn't seem that clocked in today!

For once Tktd, I don't think many people are going to argue with you on this one.

FulhamRob

Your analysis is pretty bang on as far as I can see. I'm actually pleased Greening is banned for the second leg

leonffc

Quote from: Admin on March 11, 2010, 10:19:53 PM

For once Tktd, I don't think many people are going to argue with you on this one.

I am. I though Konch done OK (and I'm not a great fan). Baird was caught for the first and was at fault for the corner that led to the third. Poor team defending for the second. Greening, Gera and Etuhu were poor all game. Etuhu still looked asleep when th ecamera zoomed in after the goal. Davies non exsistant. Baird poor too but everyone knows he's no right back

Tktd

Quote from: Admin on March 11, 2010, 10:19:53 PM

What do you mean for once?!....