https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who's our Midfield against Juv

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, March 11, 2010, 10:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

bigalffc

kelly at rb then baird duff etuhu dempsey
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

FatFreddysCat

I think we really need to pay me £100k and i'll let one of my Middx boys step in to save the day. :dft003: :017: :008: :028:

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

Clearly Greening cannot cut it so I agree that baird has to be moved to midfield with etuhu and dempsey comes in ass support for BZ instead of gera.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: jarv on March 12, 2010, 01:44:11 AM
Clearly Greening cannot cut it so I agree that baird has to be moved to midfield with etuhu and dempsey comes in ass support for BZ instead of gera.

mate,it's not a case of jesus not cutting it,the guy got a yellow card and can't play the other leg:dft005: which means with have no play maker in midfield against a team like Juve :dft004: which is'nt the best thing in the world :dft012:

The Equalizer

What's happened to Dikgacoi? I'd rather seem him that Etuhu.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

We could play Dikgacoi and Etuhu in the middle then play down the wings,I rather see one of those and Baird in the middle to be honest,we will have to trust in Uncle Woy as always(he's never let us down yet)

LordFloyd

I have proper had it with Etuhu to be honest.  Wayward passing and piss poor tackling.  Greening is just as useless.  We all know where the money is being spent in the summer, a decent replacement for Murphy and someone who can play along side him.  I wouldn't mind seeing Brown or someone given a chance.

In my opinion our lack of forward play and any kind of attacking impotus is down to the central midfield.  Even Baird whats to bypass them by knocking it long to Bobby, which is clearly not the best tactic with this picky European ref's and shoddy linesmen.

As you can tell, i'm pretty pissed with the result last night.  We could have got a result if we hadn't been so poor.

WhiteJC

Lighthouse

Hazey

Maybe start with Elm and Bobby or Demps and Bobby up front, bringing Gera back into central midfield or as suggested Davies.

I thought Etuhu had turned the corner against Spurs the other week, but he was pathetic again last night.  Hopefully KD will be back, but I doubt it.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

leonffc

Quote from: Hazey on March 12, 2010, 10:29:45 AM
Maybe start with Elm and Bobby or Demps and Bobby up front, bringing Gera back into central midfield or as suggested Davies.

I thought Etuhu had turned the corner against Spurs the other week, but he was pathetic again last night.  Hopefully KD will be back, but I doubt it.

Gera's far too weak to play centre mid. How about Dempsey and Etuhu / Baird? I'm not sure dempsey is discilplined enough to play in a 'Hodgson' Central role but he is strong and attack minded so maybe worth a go (match fitness willing).

WhiteJC

LordFloyd

I thought Etuhu played worse against spurs than Juve. I really hope KD will be back.

leonffc

Quote from: LordFloyd on March 12, 2010, 10:47:06 AM

I thought Etuhu played worse against spurs than Juve. I really hope KD will be back.

He was worse against Spurs. Still dreadful last night tho

Hazey

I may well have been deceived by the fact that atleast he moved from the centre circle against Spurs.  Man he just looks so apathetic atm!

Quote from: LordFloyd on March 12, 2010, 10:47:06 AM

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Lighthouse

You cannot have a go at Etuhu when he plays alongside Greening. He never knows whats going to happen. A pass to him when surrounded by three or four players, nothing to pass forward to because everybody is defending and a centre half behind him who looked to be thinking about how best to give those nice Italians a clear view of our goal.

Against Utd if Murphy is still injured please play anybody but Greening. Yes I know he can't play against Juve so should be used but even when on the pitch he cannot play.

epsomraver

Dikcagoi is long term injured is he not? Roy will play Davies dickson, Demps Duff across the middle and leave Baird at RB, any body know what was wrong with Elm and Riise last night? ill at short notice apparently.

Dugliss

I don`t get Etuhu, he`s a beast of a man yet he tackles like a girl. I want him to be like Palacios