Started by finnster01, March 11, 2010, 10:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Too angry to blog today.
Sorry.
I am on strike.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

I'm veryp1ssed off as well Finny, but you've got to think just 10 years ao, maybe 11 0r 12 we was loking forward to playing Brentford or orient.

Steve_orino

Assuming these are Finn's 'post-game' comments...I'm very interested to see the 'had time to fume-post game' thoughts...

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

The Equalizer

God only knows what I put on my Facebook status after several beers last night. I was fuming!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Quote from: Steve_orino on March 12, 2010, 01:16:33 AM
Assuming these are Finn's 'post-game' comments...I'm very interested to see the 'had time to fume-post game' thoughts...

Now you wouldn't Mr. Steve.

It is after 2:30 am in New York, and I am still up unable to sleep, and when I came home after watching the game in a pub, my girlfriend had ordered a lovely Italian meal... God bless her, but that didn't exactly help much at the moment either.I'd seen enough pasta by then...Right now I am sitting in the dark, feeling slightly better but still too upset to be of any use in public.

I am cancelling my appointments for tomorrow/today, turning off the phone, licking my wounds, and staying at home.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Logicalman

HEY Fellas, snap out of it.
We carry a two goal deficit back home, but with a valuable away goal.

Personally, I didn't see ANYTHING in that Juventus team last night I haven't seen in the majority of Prem teams this year, and we're in the top half of the hardest league in the world for one reason only, BECAUSE WE ARE WORTH IT AND CAN BEAT THEM. :dft012:

For those of you about to top yourselves, we salute you, but I still think it's a week too early, lads.

HatterDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on March 12, 2010, 07:29:36 AM
God only knows what I put on my Facebook status after several beers last night. I was fuming!

Nothing profane, Mr. EQ, but highly entertaining none-the-less.  :021: At one point it was as if you'd dropped all the words in a sentence on the floor and picked them up in the wrong order. I'd not bother going back to read it, though.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel