watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Get over it ...........................we will do'em at the Cottage

Started by KCat, March 11, 2010, 11:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

Admin,  you will be in a wheelchair by the time you are 50 ......you knees will be shot :)
Most people did not give us a chance of getting out of the group stage. We are in the last 16 ..................yes !!!! we are still there .
We get another chance next week ............do try not to be defeatist until the final whistle in seven days time, we are down but not out.    

.................................I blame Konchesky for frightening Hangeland and Dempsey,  both came back and we crash and burn
go figure :dft003:

FatFreddysCat

To be honest K Cat the group stages went to form, Roma won it by cheating (we should have). But we was always second favorite, honestly you couldn't take Basle over us, though they are a very good side, you can't take a team from Switzerland over even a team like Hull or Wolves..But we will definately lose in the home leg, infact, they will slaughter us. Juve 3-0,

FFCOutpostCommander

I'm with K-Cat here. This is a game of 180 minutes and that makes this half time. Did we not beat Man-U 3-0 at the Cottage? Surely they are the much better team over Juve. We are at our best when our back are against the wall and I'm going to root them on for all I'm worth. Cheers Fred as you're a man of your word, going all Lighthouse from now on. Hope it works mate :dft012:
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FFCOutpostCommander on March 12, 2010, 12:01:41 AM
I'm with K-Cat here. This is a game of 180 minutes and that makes this half time. Did we not beat Man-U 3-0 at the Cottage? Surely they are the much better team over Juve. We are at our best when our back are against the wall and I'm going to root them on for all I'm worth. Cheers Fred as you're a man of your word, going all Lighthouse from now on. Hope it works mate :dft012:
I  cant believe i thought we'd win Duh. Juve are a much betyter team than us. A team full of World cup winners, we was lucky to only lose 3-1, i think their class will really show at the Cottage and we'll lose 0-6. :046:

Lighthouse

Juve were nothing special. But we looked tired and that is no shock. Having to bring on Dempsey and only having six subs because two more went down with illness. We were just very tired of mind and form. BZ two or three times made poor decisions. Brede looked as if he wasn't sure what being a centre half was. Davies became so frustrated he began a fight with himself. While Greening was...well Greening.

So I think we are reaching the boundary of our fitness with such a small squad. We may well turn it around but I am not sure how much we have left. But I have already said that we have over achieved already this season so well done Fulham. Still proud of you. Although a semi final FA CUP game would be nice.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Logicalman

As KCat said, we have done exceptionally well to be here so far.

We are further than at any time in our illustrious history, and for me, if we do go out the comp next week, I will stand and applaud Roy and the lads and congratulate them on a job well done and for making me a VERY proud Fulham supporter (yet again). Like so many on here who have spent their lives supporting a team so many took to be a joke, we are proud to see Fulham playing in the European competitions because we belong there, not because of some fair play league or other system, just because of our true achievements last season.

I walk with my head up as a Fulham supporter, and in the knowledge that there is always more to come next season.

C O Y W

blingo

bobby01

I have long had the theory that when we play on big pitches it is very hard to keep our shape. At the cottage they will come and park the bus, but an early goal and i think it,s still really on. A 2-0 is not beyond us as i cannot see us defending that poorly again.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

AlFayedsChequebook

We will win 4-1 at the cottage, Stephen Kelly the hero -- you heard it here first!