watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm back for good (or bad)

Started by CorkedHat, March 12, 2010, 09:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

Jezz !! there WILL be blood ...................
After a  three month pi$$$ - up in the  Ciddy ............ you were put on a train with a one way ticked ..you say ?????

Can't say I'm surprised ..you old tart 

CorkedHat

Quote from: KCat on March 13, 2010, 12:42:17 AM
Jezz !! there WILL be blood ...................
After a  three month pi$$$ - up in the  Ciddy ............ you were put on a train with a one way ticked ..you say ?????

Can't say I'm surprised ..you old tart 

God you are so cruel KCat. There I was laid out with my legs in the air like some Dixie Chicken waiting to shake hands with the Grim Reaper and you think I've been on the piss for three months.
I'll have you know that over the Christmas/New Year period I had not so much as a wine gum. The last drink I had was early December when I quaffed a pint of Old Speckled Hen with the redoubtable Gold Coast White. From thereon I was drier than a dead dingo's donger. I was on these very strong antibiotics which if mixed with alcohol could kill you so as I wasn't ready to go just yet I thought I had better adhere to the doctor's orders.
Thank you by the way for the pressie. I feel a million bucks when I parade it around the town. It really cheered me up during the dark days and I can't thank you enough.
How come you aren't a moderator any more? Do you want me to come the heavy with those in charge?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Steve_orino

Mr. The Hat, so glad to hear that your health has improved and its great to read that you'll be joining us more often. 

Welcome back good sir!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

FC Silver Fox

Well, they certainly got you CH, look just under your name. You've only got one ball. No wonder you walk with a limp.  On the plus side, you are part of the youth academy which should put a spring in your step.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

cebu

Glad to see you're back, mate.
Now no more slacking!!!  :003:

NogoodBoyo

I think it was Gold Coast White who was so surprised with a particular poster's point of view that he made the mistake of saying: "Well, I'll eat my Hat!"
Glad to see he couldn't keep you down.  You were sorely missed.  When can you go back on the cwru?
Nogood "concerned at a dry Hat, isit" Boyo

CorkedHat

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on March 13, 2010, 08:50:34 PM
I think it was Gold Coast White who was so surprised with a particular poster's point of view that he made the mistake of saying: "Well, I'll eat my Hat!"
Glad to see he couldn't keep you down.  You were sorely missed.  When can you go back on the cwru?
Nogood "concerned at a dry Hat, isit" Boyo

Have no fear NGB - I am now having the occasional ale. We have a low sugar, low carb but very potable beer called Pure Blonde. When I ask for a "blonde" I am transferred to my turbulent youth when our football team toured Amsterdam. but alas the blondes of today lack the legs in the air excitement of yesteryear. At my age, however, even a subtle dangle of my tongue in the froth is enough to bring a smile to this weathered countenance.
Does anybody out there actually understand a bloody word I am on about-I often have trouble understanding myself
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Fernhurst

Your return can only be compared with having our star striker (Bedford Jezzard  :011:) come back from long term injury CH.
I read your (and others) posts on here and wonder why I stuck with the offal so long.

Don't worry.......... we understand you  :49:

Welcome Home  :54:

clintclintdeuce

Welcome back Mr Corked Hat sir! Glad to have you back!
The Dude abides.

GoldCoastWhite

There goes the bloody neighbourhood ! ... Great to see you back on board again Hatmeister and hope to call in for a guided tour of Rupanyup on dust Wednesday or Thursday if I avoid any personal travel disasters.

Your Terry Yucky incident brought back unpleasant memories of a Sydney-Adelaide flight in the late eighties during the pilot's strike. I flew back on an RAAF Hercules and had a very bad case of sashimi induced trots. I imagine Finnster and Hatter Don might be familiar withe the "facilities" on a C130, but for those who aren't, they consist of a small curtain which screens off a pipe that provides a rudimentary effluent exhaust. Seating was in rows of webbing slings with rows of a about 20 passengers running lengthways, feet essentially interlocking with the person sitting opposite. Thankfully the anti squits medication did it's job because I really didn't fancy a mad scramble across my fellow unfortunates legs to get to the drop pipe !  :026:

WhiteJC

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on March 14, 2010, 09:55:01 AM
There goes the bloody neighbourhood ! ... Great to see you back on board again Hatmeister and hope to call in for a guided tour of Rupanyup on dust Wednesday or Thursday if I avoid any personal travel disasters.

Your Terry Yucky incident brought back unpleasant memories of a Sydney-Adelaide flight in the late eighties during the pilot's strike. I flew back on an RAAF Hercules and had a very bad case of sashimi induced trots. I imagine Finnster and Hatter Don might be familiar withe the "facilities" on a C130, but for those who aren't, they consist of a small curtain which screens off a pipe that provides a rudimentary effluent exhaust. Seating was in rows of webbing slings with rows of a about 20 passengers running lengthways, feet essentially interlocking with the person sitting opposite. Thankfully the anti squits medication did it's job because I really didn't fancy a mad scramble across my fellow unfortunates legs to get to the drop pipe !  :026:

anyone know where we could hire one of these for a 'sight seeing' trip over the dog track?  :62: