News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Blame Game - who is responsible for last nights set-back..?

Started by LBNo11, March 12, 2010, 10:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...FatFreddysCat for being influenced by blingoptimism, Brede Butter Pudding, for coming back from his holidays, during which time we had had nothing but good results, Steve Orino for watching a Europa game live for teh first time, epsomraver for not wearing his lucky underpants, me for showering just before the game?

Come on, are you feeling a dose of paranoia, were you partly to blame for last nights defeat? Confession is good for the soul, how did you contribute to our loss..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

leonffc

OK, I'll shoulder a bit. I predicted a 3-1 defeat and didn't put a bet on it. If I had it would have gone the other way. Sorry all!!

Logicalman

FatFreddysCat

Ah you've cheered me up a bit LB, all the above can take 5% of the blame off me. Dont forget Finnster washing his lucky pants, i did even warn him , so he can have 25% of the blame. Come on own up and take some of my blame.

FC Silver Fox

I feel suitable guilty and p***ed off about not being able to get a ticket for the game. We don't lose when I attend games.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Lighthouse

Life is to blame. The very creation has brought us to the point when we are unhappy about only been given a herring and a roll when the bloke with long hair(not Greening) promised us a miracle.
No if that big bang  :dft001: hadn't banged we would be innocent about hope. Oh how cruel is the miracle of light when we see only darkness. Is it not written that he who needs to hope is given a party frock but no party to attend. Needless is the Summer Rain when all the crops have withered. Does it take but a whisper of a cats purr to bark out a Dogs annoyance.

Oh no my fellow travellers on the sea of toil. It takes but a droppeth of pointless hope to soil the garden of desire. Life
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

Quote from: blingo on March 12, 2010, 12:56:25 PM
I blame the parents.

...in the old days you could even blame the forefathers, these days you can blame the four fathers...

BestOfBrede

Did you mean BestOfBrede (me), LB, rather than Brede&Butter Pudding?

Yes sorry, I am a silly Brede-r - LB :024:

epsomraver

LB I am sorry to say that I did have the FFC boxers on last night, perhaps the old Arris has to be in contact with the wooden seat at the cottage for the magic to work?

Peabody

You can all go to the back of the queue, yesterday, not only did I forget to put on my black underpants, I also did'nt drink out of my Fulham mug, not only that I wore the wrong shade brown shoes and sin of sins I never walked on the right path to get my newspaper. So you can put all of the blame on me, 100%

mrska

Don't care what people say....  I'm gonna blame it on the sunshine, im gonna blame it on the moonlight, and blame it on the boogie...

CincyFulham

You can blame me for the loss.  I forgot to delete the Spuds FA cup match from the DVR.  I will also take blame for the subpar Jan.  I didn't delete the first half of the season after Jan 1st..Sorry :036:

alfie

I know its a bit controversial but somehow i think i blame the players :010:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

cebu

Quote from: alfie on March 12, 2010, 03:00:40 PM
No, no the players are innoceeeeeent!!!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: alfie on March 12, 2010, 03:00:40 PM
Dont be so silly, if i ever do the river walk to the ground we lose, it puts a curse on the players, and it's 100% my fault. But i'm glad i'm not totally to blame for last night. Let's just make sure we all do our lucky superstitous stuff next week.

alfie

I know its a bit controversial but somehow i think i blame the players

Dont be so silly, if i ever do the river walk to the ground we lose, it puts a curse on the players, and it's 100% my fault. But i'm glad i'm not totally to blame for last night. Let's just make sure we all do our lucky superstitous stuff next week
.[/i]

Sorry don't know what i was thinking
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

LBNo11

...you sinners have a lot to answer for, now I know how Father Ted feels.

We need to absolve ourselves - let's find a scapegoat - hmmmm! White Noise has kept quiet today :032:

WITCH - BURN HIM!!! :014:

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 12, 2010, 11:07:05 AM
Ah you've cheered me up a bit LB, all the above can take 5% of the blame off me. Dont forget Finnster washing his lucky pants, i did even warn him , so he can have 25% of the blame. Come on own up and take some of my blame.
Not sure about that Mr Fred. I have to confess that the problem was I didn't wash the lucky underpants in time so I didn't wear them.

Secondly, I got caught up at work and was unable to stop by at St Patricks Cathedral and light the Fulham candle.

I'm afraid this one is completely on me.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Peabody

:014: Do I have to repeat myself, IT IS MY FAULT