watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lighthouse is feeling optimistic

Started by Peabody, March 12, 2010, 10:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Just seen Lighthouse being optimistic for the second leg on Facebook. You saw it here first.

Lighthouse

Unlike a few others I didn't think Juve were great. I thought we were poor for many reasons but could easily have had scored another and were poor and unlucky for their goals. So 2-0 st home is not out of the question. Not like going to Pompey on the last game of the season needing a win or beating Man Utd 3-0 or.....
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Peabody on March 12, 2010, 10:12:18 AM
Just seen Lighthouse being optimistic for the second leg on Facebook. You saw it here first.

does'nt that mean the end of the world or something? :62:

FatFreddysCat

No dont do it lighthouse, i made the mistake of going Blingo last night and we paid the price for it. Juve will stuff us 3-0 at the Cottage.

Lighthouse

Now the end of the World would be worth a smile. If I go YOU ARE ALL COMING WITH ME. :011:

We have had such a great season that anything is possible and even if it isn't, I just look at Juventus and their squad and our fit squad.  Stll cannot help a smile. 2-0 IS NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 12, 2010, 10:57:47 AM
Now the end of the World would be worth a smile. If I go YOU ARE ALL COMING WITH ME. :011:

We have had such a great season that anything is possible and even if it isn't, I just look at Juventus and their squad and our fit squad.  Stll cannot help a smile. 2-0 IS NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION.

an upbeat Lighthouse? this season just gets stranger and stranger :58: