watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last Night

Started by Peabody, March 12, 2010, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Whilst feeling a little disappointed by last nights result, I am quite optimistic about the second leg. The first thing that struck me wasthat you could see that Juve had Champions League pedigree and I think that Fulham were in awe of that. They (Juve) took their chances and we did'nt, having said that, we did create more chances but was that because Juve did what Italian teams do best, protect a lead. Have to say that the third goal was very dubious, agree that we should have defended it better but Gareth Southgate timed it at 3mins 43 secs, which was 1min 43 sec over the declared added on time. So, overall, in my view it is not to bad and with some luck we could win this.

WhiteJC

all we have to do is to beat them 2 - 0 at home, with Danny back we should have some control from the mid-field.

I'm trying to 'blame' Euthu and/or Greening but neither has either the vision of Danny or the ability to make the 'killer' pass

good news is that Demps is back

Lighthouse

Danny and Greening will BOTH be out for the second leg. But it is still not that unlikely we could win 2-0 with luck and a good following wind.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope