more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday VicHalomsLovechild

Started by White Noise, March 12, 2010, 09:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Many Happy Returns for Saturday sir.

A picture of Mr Halom forty years ago. For the teenagers, he is third from the right on the front row -

McBridefan1

Thems is some of the knobbiest knees I ever sees Mr. Vica. 40 years ago? where does the time go??? Happy birthday Mr McViccar and many more sir...

LBNo11

...to a plumber and a gentleman, I hope you have a wonderful day, happy birthday and many happy returns:-

I hope you "feel good" after this weekend too...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

McBridefan1

LB that comparison is just classic...  :005:

finnster01

The very happiest of birthdays Mr Vic. Hope your day was a wonderful one and you will have many more to come. :045: :045:

Now, as a bit of a side comment, I really LOVE that team photo!!!  They do not take team photos like that anymore. Please note the meticulous detail. First, all of the players standing are of identical height or close to it. The goalies are standing together in the middle, as custom dictates. No random manager/coach or Wally to be seen or spotted anywhere.  The ball is exactly in the center of the photo, in fact it is right between the left leg and the right leg of the two lads sitting in the middle. Symmetry everywhere. Very respectful, hands folded behind on the back by the lads standing, hands nicely folded prayer style between the legs of every player. Not a soul in the stands or elsewhere to distract from the team. No funny faces, but respectful smiles without over doing it.

Pure class and very Fulham. Makes you proud to look at it.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

McBridefan1

what team is this a pic of? Is that a fulham youth academy?

LBNo11

...McBFan, this is the team that won the third division title 1970-71, wearing the lucky red socks.

Back row from left to right:-

Robertson, Horne, Dunne, Richardson, Seymour, Webster, Moreline, Roberts, Callaghan and Tranter.

Front row L to R:-

Matthewson, Pentecost, Conway, Lloyd, Earle, Halom, Barrett and Brown...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

CorkedHat

Happy Birthday VH. I always had a soft spot (now at my age all I ever have are soft spots) for your namesake.
And Mr Finn the photo is obviously one of Ken Coton's which is precisely why the man is a legend
Gee it's good to be back with the Fulham bretheren.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

McBridefan1

wow I'm out of the loop... I thought it was a pic of vichallomslovechild...ha ha  :dft011: :dft001:

Lighthouse

Well I am amongst those proud to say I saw Vic Halom play for Fulham. Although best known for playing for Sunderland in some Cup Final or other. All of which means bugger all except that Happy Birthday to Lovechild can be put into perspective.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

KCat

:045: Happy birthday Sir ......I hope The Dazzler scores twice on sunday ..just for you  :045:

cebu

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

mrska

FatFreddysCat

Happy birthday Vic, i'll buy you a pint thursday , I'm going to probably have a few in the Wetherspoons in Putney , but i'll pop into the JG to generally bully and Alpha male Foffers into buying my beer all night( just for you 220 crew).

VicHalomsLovechild

:021: Thank you all (Kcat,cebu,Whitenoise,McB,LBNo11,Finn,Lighthouse,Spence and Ska,CorkedHat and not forgetting Jake and Corky) and not one demand for money!
The team picture (nice touch) took me back, as it did for a few of you as well. I hope you all have a good day as well, wherever you are.
Spence I'll see you Thursday, Jake we'll meet up for the Wigan game and Corky let me know when you and the Mrs are coming back over.
Thanks once again.

Steve_orino

Happy Birthday VHLC, I hope you remember your recent celebration better than I.

My head is pounding!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

HatterDon

Happy Birthday from Texas as well.

And thanks, Ed, for that team picture. I cheered Mr. Halom when he kitted out in black and white for another side up in Bedfordshire. There were many greater in talent, but none greater in heart and committment. It's funny, I've run into Sunderland fans who, like Fulham fans and Luton fans, want to claim Vic as their very own.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel