watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Early Team news confirms Murphy doubt - Sporting Life

Started by Lighthouse, March 13, 2010, 12:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Clint Dempsey may be ready for his first start in two months when Fulham travel to Old Trafford.

Dempsey came on as a substitute against Juventus on Thursday night to make his comeback form a serious knee injury.

Skipper Danny Murphy faces a fitness test on a groin injury while Nicky Shorey, who was cup tied for the Juventus match, may replace Paul Konchesky at left-back.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

KCat

That's good ......................saving Murph for Thursday
I hope Konchesky plays on Sunday..........and is rested on Thursday......we have better luck in Europe without him    :dft012:

Lighthouse

Quote from: KCat on March 13, 2010, 12:50:04 AM
that's good ..saving Murph for Thursday
I hope Konchesky plays tomorrow ..........and is rested on Thursday......we have better luck in Europe without him  

Murphy suspended for TWO matches so will miss Thursday anyway. I did suggest Konk and Shorey playing together on Sunday. Probably wouldn't work but but would give Davies a rest.

KCat

Now Lofty  I thought so too ................Murph being out for two ..........but I read somewhere that he would play the return leg
I stand re-corrected  :033:

Lighthouse

On Murphys own Blog thingywhat he said he was cross at being given a two game ban as he expected just the one as the sending off was not for violent conduct etc etc. However as mentioned before there are reports he is suffering still from a groin problem. Should make Sunday, rest Thursday. We need him fit for the Spuds replay so rest him as much as possible.

VicHalomsLovechild

Getting anything away to Manure is going to be tough. Personally I'd use the opportunity to get the team and game plan right for Thursday.