watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull lose again!

Started by Fernhurst, March 13, 2010, 08:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Arsenal left it late but drove one more tack into the team that appears to get up my nose more than any other.

Don't really know why I feel so anti.... but mainly...
Mr Perma tan ..... and his stupid actions ( half time at Man City) and the things he utters.  :035:
That press conference when they signed The Dullard " Jimmy Bullards football journey to Hull" suggesting he had reached his ultimate goal   :020:
His remarks re Hull being a bigger club.  :031:
Going "on strike" at FFC to engineer the move ( Pretty much Bullard related eh?)
Those soppy shirts.  :53:
Beating us (undeservedly) at Home and on the first day of the season to my everlasting outrage  :014:

For me .... all I wan't is for us to beat them at their place in the next few weeks to seal their fate.

Give us a chance to wave bye bye to player with the best contract in the championship next year...with his injury CV he won't get another chance in the top flight.
:038:  :038:  :038:  :038:  :038:

The New Chairman has announced going down will cost them 100 million......so maybe another Pompey :037:

finnster01

I am 100% with Mr Fernhurst on this one.

There are only a very few clubs (in all divisions) I honestly dislike to no end, Hull being one of them.

Relegation is a given in terms of moments of celebrations, but nothing would cheer me up more than see them go into administration. Harsh, maybe, but true.

And Jimmy Bullard can strut around with his big club and shampoo ads playing Sc***horpe twice a year
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

Unlike most on this board I like Stoke and Wolves, so with my Molineux mate we cheered ecstatically as Wolves pulled 4 points clear of the Dull City.

Daring to Dream!

CorkedHat

:011: You guys have said it all.
The only other team that can induce me to mild dislike and prompt me to adjust my pacemaker is QPR
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us