watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

After speaking to one of our players this afternoon,

Started by bobby01, March 15, 2010, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

who shall remain nameless as i am working at his place. His comments to me where that we would be giving it a good go on Thurs, but the whole squad are being geared up for the Spuds game as this is the trophy Roy thinks we can win.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Serotonin

I'd rather see us win the FA Cup over the Europa, although I wouldn't say no to both and I think we could give both a fair shot (favourable result on Thursday permitting) and maybe rest a few in some of our upcoming home league games if needs be (Wigan, Wolves, Stoke etc). I don't think we'll make Europe via our league position this season, nor will we be relegated, so our priority should be the cups now.

Lighthouse

Quote from: bobby01 on March 15, 2010, 05:37:07 PM
who shall remain nameless as i am working at his place. His comments to me where that we would be giving it a good go on Thurs, but the whole squad are being geared up for the Spuds game as this is the trophy Roy thinks we can win.

That would be great. Although I feel we could still spring a shock on Thursday we all know what a semi final game with Pompey could do for us. Hope he was having a rest when he talked to you.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

White Noise

Thanks for that Bobby, that is encouraging news.

Neither Juve or Spuds are the best when put under pressure and we do have the players to make it hot for both of them.

Roy is an experienced campaigner in Cup competition and knows just how to apply pressure and to get his team properly prepared.

Given the age of a lot of our team they will hopefully be thinking this is their best chance of glory and start playing with sort of freedom and panache that we saw after safety was achieved last season.

We definitely have it in us to produce some big performances, as this season has shown, and I don't think the lads will let us down.

Thursday is going to be a phenomenal atmosphere. I am resting my vocal chords in preparation and fully expect one of the best atmospheres of the season. Our fans know it is winnable and will be in good voice from the off.

JezamyBates

I'm sorry but I can take nothing from this. If you dont name the player then its not better than an "a mate's brothers boss" rumour

finnster01

At least it wasn't my cat spoke with his cat. It is obvious he can't name the player.

And you don't have to take anything from it Jezemy because I couldn't give a monkeys fart if you did.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

bobby01

Quote from: JezamyBates on March 15, 2010, 06:43:34 PM

I'm sorry but I can take nothing from this. If you dont name the player then its not better than an "a mate's brothers boss" rumour

Sorry you think that Mr Bates, but as i am not prone to make up stories, i think discretion here was correct. If you can find the 12 year old in H6 who i got his autograph for, he will confirm i know him in a work capacity. I never implied he was my best mate.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

epsomraver

Take no notice of Master bates, he will get fed up and go back to the offal soon

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

It's just commom sense really,but good to know :59: