A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What do you think will happen?

Started by finnster01, March 15, 2010, 06:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will happen to Fulham over the next few days?

Lose on agg to Juve
1 (3.2%)
Beat Juve and go through
7 (22.6%)
Beat Spuds
4 (12.9%)
Beat Spuds and Juve
9 (29%)
Lose in both situations
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Steve_orino

It may be too Blingo-ish but I'm feeling confident that we can take both games. 

It seems, from another thread, that Roy wants really wants a go at the FA but I think we've got a great chance againt Juve.  If we score early, then it's on like Donkey Kong!

It's good to be Fulham right now...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

NorfolkJim

Juve are used to playing in a half empty, nay, two thirds empty Withdean wannabe.

I think we can unsettle them at Craven Cottage. Their keeper will never have run the gauntlet of the Hammersmith End Aaaaaaaagh!'s before, and if we get at them and play at Premiership pace I'm very. very optimistic that we will get 2-0, and we've seen that Juve can fall apart as well as us when it all goes wrong for them.

We must not let them score but I hope we dont focus on that so much that we forget to get into them.

LBNo11

...I have had similar thoughts to you Norfolk Jim, the closeness of the fans to the pitch and the difference in size of said pitch could be a distinct advantage.

Also as you say although their goalie will be experienced - he is not a first choice 'keeper and the intimidation of him by the fans may disrupt his confidence - remember the Amkar Perm goalie, he was given the the full "You're ****arrrrrghhh......arrgghhhh.....arghhh" treatment, and he visibly went to pieces.

Both teams know that we should be coming out with all guns firing, and I hope that we play Riise to add a bit more pace to proceedings and hopefully unsettle them.

My biggest worry is that we have no playmaker in the center of the park, Murphy's suspension may have cost us dearly, and even if Greening wasn't suspended I am not convinced. We have cover for those positions, but nobody who 'conducts' the style, tempo and movements like Murphy can...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

What do I think? What do I think? WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE HORRIBLY AGHAGAHAHAHAHHHHHHH.

Although A win in both is not beyond the bounds of possibility.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlFayedsChequebook

We will win 3-0 against Juve and shock the world, then lose 3-0 to Spurs, you heard it here first!

TheDaddy

I feel a song coming on "Always look on the " win both no problemo  :045:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "