watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Late report - Turin

Started by NorfolkJim, March 15, 2010, 07:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

one of the stewards said that he recognised one of those involved and that he was a season ticket holder. I would hope that something happens soon however I don't think we'll find out as I agree with LB in that the club won't publicize either the trouble or the result

after all no mention of what happened to those filmed on the pitch after the chelsea win?

Peabody

Forgive me if I am wrong, but did I not read (maybe on another forum) that the same people who appeared to cause the problems in Turin, were at it again at Old Trafford. So, if coreect and in their minds, they have got away with it and if they continue, it will eventually be picked up by the media.

LBNo11

Quote from: Peabody on March 16, 2010, 04:24:38 PM
Forgive me if I am wrong, but did I not read (maybe on another forum) that the same people who appeared to cause the problems in Turin, were at it again at Old Trafford. So, if coreect and in their minds, they have got away with it and if they continue, it will eventually be picked up by the media.

...there are other forums? :033:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Peabody

Scrumpy

:033:

Is it possible that these people may feel a hand on their shoulder about 10 minutes into the match on Thursday? Be quietly lead downstairs, shown a bit of CCTV footage in the security hut and then charged or ejected?

I'm not sure how these things work. The worst thing I ever did was throw a meat pie at one of those silly West Brom mascot jobbies.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

NorfolkJim

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 16, 2010, 09:18:23 PM
:033:

Is it possible that these people may feel a hand on their shoulder about 10 minutes into the match on Thursday? Be quietly lead downstairs, shown a bit of CCTV footage in the security hut and then charged or ejected?

I'm not sure how these things work. The worst thing I ever did was throw a meat pie at one of those silly West Brom mascot jobbies.

My nephew threw a packet of paxo at the referee when away at Walsall and shouted "get stuffed" (Honestly). He's never been again.

I'm not aware of any trouble at Old Trafford beyond the away end being full of part time Fulham fans showing their true colours, but three of those in the middle of things in Turin also caused trouble at Campino Airport in Rome and delayed our plane by 2 hours by it - and another two were strangers faces at Kettering and in the middle of the strange carry on behind the goal.

finnster01

The club has got to take care of this and throw those arses out for good. If you can see them Mr Jim so can CCTV and the rest of the bollocks that is supposed to take care of this. Leading the fair play league we do not need these khunts.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NorfolkJim

Quote from: finnster01 on March 17, 2010, 06:27:08 AM
The club has got to take care of this and throw those arses out for good. If you can see them Mr Jim so can CCTV and the rest of the bollocks that is supposed to take care of this. Leading the fair play league we do not need these khunts.

Its one of the problems that come with success. More people come and some of those have their own agenda. It only takes a few to get excited by Danny Dyer to be a pain in the bum. If only they would redirectv their energy into truely supporting the club instead of getting totaly wasted and then acting like absolute morons.

To be fair, 99.9% of Fulhams fans fully deserve the reputation as best behaved, and I'd say most sporting and most humerous (some are even most knowledgeable / appreciative of the game) but Thursday showed how dangerous standing in seating can be for drunks and those around them, it also showed how 20 idiots can ruin it for 1480 regular fans.

Logicalman

I feel that the fact that such an isolated incident can garner such interest and debate on the various forums is a strong indicator as to how few and far between these incidents are, and how far removed from the average Fulham fan these mugs are, whomever they are.