Main Menu

Bullard On Why He Left Fulham

Started by White Noise, March 16, 2010, 09:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8750_6029050,00.html

Jimmy Bullard Answers Your Questions...

Posted 15/03/10 15:46

You asked the questions, Jimmy Bullard gave the answers. Troublingly, about half the posers you lot sent in were about his hair, but read on for his thoughts on Oompa Loompas, Hull and arm-wrestling...

It should be noted that the questions were asked before Phil Brown was shown the door at the KC...

With no disrespect intended towards Hull, I'm wondering why you moved from Fulham last season when they appeared to be on the right track to establishing themselves as a decent outfit in the Premier League?
Paul, Toronto, Canada

There was a bit of contention between the manager and the chief exec, one would offer me one contract, the other would offer me something else. I asked for a lot of meetings and felt I wasn't being treated right. I felt that the manager wouldn't back me and the club didn't want me which got tedious. I wanted the club to want me to play for them, and to give me a new contract which they weren't willing to do and this is what I said to the club at the time. So I took it upon myself to speak to Hull and I heard more than I wanted to hear from them, they wanted me to play for them and I'm happy there.

mrska

Hope he's Happy in The Championship then....  Greedy twit.

White Noise

Fernhurst

Quote from: mrska on March 16, 2010, 09:41:28 AM
Hope he's Happy in The Championship then....  Greedy twit.

Mr Ska ..... how could you be so rude......  :dft008:----- nearly fell off the chair laughing  :011:

Logicalman

"Shampoo and Conditioner? Not me, I steal - just watch me go"  Now where were those bloody hearing aid batteries!!

CincyFulham

Wouldn't he better suited to flogging knee braces

Lighthouse

NO DISRESPECT TO HULL BUT WHY DID YOU LEAVE FULHAM JIMMY?

WELL I WAS ALWAYS INJURED AND WAS OVER RATED TO BEGIN WITH AND WHEN I ASKED FOR A NEW CONTRACT THEY FELL ABOUT LAUGHING AND SAID THAT I COULD GO. SO I DID. I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO ASK AROUND. HULL WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT WOULD HAVE ME. STILL I HAVE NOW PLAYED NEARLY A FULL GAME FOR THEM SO I FEEL I HAVE ANSWERED MY CRITICS.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SHADY1

we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

LBNo11

...come on Shady1, you only miss him because he gave you tips on how to be a better angler so that you could beat wadey and The White Half.. :59:

Me? Well just because of this advert, I will never buy wash & go again.. :dft004:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SHADY1

A fit Bullard at this moment would  be the difference between success and failure in the next 2 games ...
We've no spark...no creative player and no one taking freekicks.... all in all I think he'd be a great asset at this time.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Lighthouse

A fit Bullard is like saying A deadly Zamora. Yeah it happened but not very often.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope