watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dim future for Lighthouse?

Started by FatFreddysCat, March 17, 2010, 11:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Coming on BBC news in a minute, sorry cant hang around to tell you what its about as i've got withdrawals from my Pro Evo 2010 and want a couple of games before i go down the gym.

The Doctor

There's a review of lighthouses every 5 years apparently.  See article here

But they won't be able to do anything about privately-owened lighthouses.  Perhaps we could have a FoF whip-round to buy our very own Lighthouse?  Rage, rage against the dying of the light and all that...

Lighthouse

While very sad for me it is just a fact of life. I am just not needed anymore. Me mates and me belong to another era. We were once needed and loved by all who knew us, we had storys written about us. We were a haven for those with the right temperament. God touched us and we could look out into the infinite and ponder our mortality.

But know we have bean replaced by a cleaner and duller World. Like a watch that can tell you the time in 50 countries and the depth of the oceans and metres to yards and gallons to litres. When it breaks or the battery fails you lose everything.

A Lighthouse never broke. However we are now so please send money to me, care of me  and I shall make sure I use it for me. Thankyou.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

oH...... how touching  :dft004: cheques on its way Beamer.