watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Is Nicking Off Work Early Tomorrow

Started by White Noise, March 17, 2010, 11:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

To get a swift few in before the game - and what excuse have you given your boss?

LordFloyd

dunno about having a swift few! gotta finish work an hour early just to get there on time.

White Noise

Quote from: LordFloyd on March 17, 2010, 11:34:44 AM
dunno about having a swift few! gotta finish work an hour early just to get there on time.

Swift drinkers only admittedly. I got caught out last time and was just outside the ground when Gera scored!  :dft004:

Beer or Fulham, Fulham or beer?  :002:

The Doctor

I'm not even going to work tomorrow.  I think tonight will be a heavy one; celebrating a colleague's birthday and Irish workmates also tell me its their national day so a party is compulsory.

Given that I'll need a lie-in tomorrow and its an early KO I may as well "work" from home.  And get to The Brick early  :011:

The Equalizer

I've got a half day and will be attending The Brick at 2.30pm.

Where do you drink WN? Would be good to meet you at some point.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

leonffc

Quote from: The Equalizer on March 17, 2010, 12:09:19 PM
I've got a half day and will be attending The Brick at 2.30pm.

Where do you drink WN? Would be good to meet you at some point.

Yep, whole day off. Probabaly pop in the Brick around then too Eq. Come on White Noise, you up for the Brick?

White Noise

Will be in 'The Globe' behind the market from 4.30 Eq and then speeding across for kick off.

Not sure I can stay for a drink after either. Maybe catch up for the next round.  

The Equalizer

Absolutely mate. I keep forgetting that you're based right near me.

For anyone who's interested, I'll be pulling out my moody 'Friends of Fulham' T-Shirt so you can spot me. I'll also be with a massive ugly dude who has a penchant for Punk (and it's not El Bee)...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc