watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict The Score Against Juventus

Started by White Noise, March 17, 2010, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I think it will be all out attack from Fulham who quickly charge into a 3-0 lead only to be pegged back by a late Juve goal. It goes to penalties and Fulham, with the superior keeper, move into the next round 4-2 on pens.

LBNo11

...a valiant 2-1, with no midfield general and our reluctance to take shots on goal I think we will struggle.

If we do get the 2 goals it will be a very nervous last 3 minutes of time and they will score from a set piece.

There you go, I know everything, so not much point going to the game  - LBNo11 - registering in the lower region of the 'blinghouse' scale...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mrska

Jimpav

I'm with you on this one LB. A cracking and historical result for us but not enough to see us through:

2-1

AlFayedsChequebook

3-0 shocking everyone, with two late goals in the last 10 mins!

tjl

A 3-1 win with a result on penalties. then all are happy .

Peabody

0 - 0 I am afraid bit like the Hertha Berlin game at Loftus Road. At worst 0 - 1 But I am still going and I am sure it will be a tremendous atmosphere.

alfie

I am afraid the heart speaks but the head rules cannot see us scoring   0 - 2

very very sorry :026:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

NorfolkJim

We will win 2-0 and our nerves will be shredded as the 4th official shows 8 minutes of time added on

KCat

3-1  WILL GO TO PENALTIES

If Permo Tan  is playing we will ship goals ........good bye Europe 

cebu

A 1-0 win for Fulham with missed chances for a second goal.
But be happy, I'm hopeless at this prediction stuff.

jarv

Sadly, 2-1, gallant attempt but I cannot see Fulham keeping a clean sheet.

Tom

Fulham for life!

The Equalizer

A blistering 5-0 to Fulham who stun Juve and the rest of the world and put the sh!ts up 'Arry Redkrapp before the FA Cup game...  :54:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

helgell

It will go Juve's way eventually, but a gallant 1-1 result after a good game by Fulham.

BestOfBrede

If Demps plays with Bob instead of Gera, Duff & Davies have good 'un's we will win but, unfortunately, I think they will score which will be very difficult. 3-1 then!

I just hope we give 'em a good game and don't go 2 up and attempt to defend for ages. If we are 2 up and therefore have the ascendency, we should go for the third.

JBH

Fulham take a 2 - 0 lead with 6 minutes to go, then the Ref adds 3 mins injury time, 1 min in Juve are awarded a penalty for handball that actually hits Konch on the chest.

Del Piero steps up and Mark Swartzer dives to his right and saves it.

FFC then see out the final 2 mins and the crowd go wild!!

TonyGilroy

I don't think we'll lose but I don't expect us to go through.

1-1 or 2-1

TheDaddy

I feel so confident that we are going to win 3-0 cant explain why !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum