more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Teams for tonight

Started by Lighthouse, March 18, 2010, 05:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

1728: TEAMS Fulham v Juventus
Fulham: Schwarzer, Kelly, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky, Duff, Baird, Etuhu, Davies, Gera, Zamora. Subs: Zuberbuhler, Nevland, Riise, Dempsey, Smalling, Dikgacoi, Marsh-Brown.
Juventus: Chimenti, Salihamidzic, Zebina, Cannavaro, Grosso, Camoranesi, Felipe Melo, Sissoko, Diego, Candreva, Trezeguet. Subs: Pinsoglio, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Poulsen, Grygera, De Ceglie, Marrone.
Referee: Bjorn Kuipers (Oldenzaal)
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

So Gera prefered to Dempsey. Otherwise as expected.

Lighthouse

1736: TEAM NEWS Fulham v Juventus
Brede Hangeland has shaken off a chest injury to retain his place in the heart of the Fulham defence. The Cottagers also recall their goalscorer from the first leg, Dickson Etuhu, into midfield in place of Danny Murphy, who is suspended. Damien Duff starts in place of Clint Dempsey, whilst Nicky Shorey is replaced at left-back by Paul Konchesky. Juventus are without their first choice and reserve keepers, Gianluigi Buffon and Alex Manninger, due to injury, so 39-year-old Antonio Chimenti starts in goal. Juve make six changes from the side which threw away a 3-0 lead to draw 3-3 with Siena at the weekend, with defenders Jonathan Zebina, Hasan Salihamidzic and Fabio Grosso, and midfielders Mauro Camoranesi, Mohamed Sissoko and Diego all returning to the side. Alessandro Del Piero is on the bench.

finnster01

Del Piero and Poulsen both on the bench...Hmmmmm....
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

finnster01

The biggest concern appears to be we have a Kipper for a referee...

I sense a late penalty to be given after a late substitution by Del Piero and send us packing. The Juventus "Big Name in Europe" conspiracy is still on, and this fish of a ref is probably easily intimidated
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead