watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right AGAIN

Started by blingo, March 18, 2010, 08:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

I said we would be at LEAS in the last 8 of this competition and that we would beat juvent..who? but over two legs.

Seriously, I watched it on EPSN or whatever its called and i was crying at the end of the match. I have never been so proud of OUR team as I am tonight. What a performance.

And Light head dont you dare even think that RH is not the best manager in the history of FFC.

finnster01

Funny you should say that Mr Blingo,
I was crying like a baby too. I can't put words to it. I was at Pompey and watched the great escape, and exploded in joy.
This time I was in just front of my TV and cried like I haven't done in many, many years. I still struggle to believe it.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NogoodBoyo

So was it on ESPN in the US?
Nogood "if so never doing no manly work again without checking if Fulham on the box" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

If it was - I missed history!
Nogood "would prefer to have missed Maths or Chemistry" Boyo

finnster01

No I don't think so, it was on that GOL thingy

NogoodBoyo

SCHEISSER!  I have that Gol thingy in my package.  And I was clearing brush and picking up ticks in the bloody woods whilst history was being made?!@??!?#*!
Nogood "so disappointed in myself I am Finn" Boyo

blingo

Definitely ESPN Boyo. I watched it in Gib so dont know if it would have been ESPN USA or if they have an ESPN Europe m8.

finnster01

If I am not mistaken (which I could very well be), ESPN and GOL TV are all owned by ABC which is owned by Disney so they keep confusing the bugger out of everyone by showing games on different stations, all at the very last minute of course. ITV anyone?