News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just checked the official Juventus website...

Started by finnster01, March 18, 2010, 10:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

A bit of sour grapes at the moment. I don't think they still know what hit them.

Zaccheroni: «I find it hard to realize. Eliminated by episodes.»
After the 3-1 in Turin, very few believed in a comeback by Fulham and yet the unthinkable happened and Juventus is out of the Europa League.

After the defeat at Craven Cottage, Zaccheroni points his finger especially at certain episodes: «Certain things which happened on the filed I did not manage to analyze well from the bench and before speaking to the team I want to review the match. For now I am still finding it hard to realize because this elimination was not thought of. Something happened because a team like Juve cannot concede four goals away to Fulham, at least in normal circumstances. With regards to the first goal I think I saw a push on Cannavaro. The sending-off did not seem fair because there was Grosso and with regards to the penalty, Diego was very close. Unfortunately on the eve we lost Marchisio and Iaquinta due to backache and I could not field them. Del Piero? I rested him in view of Sunday's match, the ideal match for two semi-strikers and the first few minutes were proving us right. I understand the supporters' disappointment but today the team cannot be blamed for commitment or will. Now all we have is the championship and we cannot make anymore mistakes if we want to reach our objective».
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Oakeshott

I think Z knows exactly what occurred - he just lost his job.

Tktd

He's got nothing to stand up on  - he knows full well that Cannavaro as a player is a player who tugs on oppositions shirts and this time if that did happen Zamora would have just got Cannavaro back at his own game , simple!

Today Fulham outclassed Fulham, tactically and physically...