A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

POLL!!! Man Of The Match - Vs Juventus

Started by Tktd, March 19, 2010, 10:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your man of the match against Juventus!?

Mark Schwarzer
0 (0%)
Chris Baird
2 (2.9%)
Stephen Kelly
2 (2.9%)
Brede  Hangeland
0 (0%)
Aaron Hughes
0 (0%)
Paul Konchesky
2 (2.9%)
Dickson Etuhu
1 (1.5%)
Simon Davies
4 (5.9%)
Damien Duff
3 (4.4%)
Zoltan Gera
34 (50%)
Bobby Zamora
15 (22.1%)
Clint Dempsey
5 (7.4%)
Bjorn Helge Riise
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: March 26, 2010, 10:50:33 AM

Tktd

Who was your man of the match on Fulhams arguably best and biggest game in history?!

clintclintdeuce

there was 13 MOM performances from the players, and equally from the management, staff, and fans. We were firing on all cylinders from all angles. it was the perfect storm really.
The Dude abides.

TheDaddy

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on March 19, 2010, 11:26:42 AM
there was 13 MOM performances from the players, and equally from the management, staff, and fans. We were firing on all cylinders from all angles. it was the perfect storm really.
Totally argee CCD
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

cebu

Quote from: TheDaddy on March 19, 2010, 01:52:12 PM
Quote from: clintclintdeuce on March 19, 2010, 11:26:42 AM
Totally argee CCD
I'm 100% with you on this one.

os5889

VicHalomsLovechild

Not everything he does comes off but things happen (good things) when Zoltans about. Guess who got my vote.

HatterDon

I have seldom seen a striker so intimidate, shake, and abuse a defense the way Zamora did yesterday. That's my vote.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

gu15whites

konch - done all the dirty and niggly stuff so well, also bullied camronessi

Crede15

Zamora, honorable mentions to, well I guess everyone.

SuffolkWhite

The whole team, but Gera has scored a few goals now in this comp. I wonder if he could be the player that scores the winner in a final!!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

mofulham

I voted for Zolton but totally agree with CCD - it was everyone and that's the way it should be when you have a truly great club.

McBridefan1

Bobby dragged us back into this match kicking and screaming, when all seemed lost Bobby single handedly dragged us back into this game... fair shout to Gera, but it was Bobby that led the charge.

Tktd

67 votes, 33 for Gera and votes for 9 players... all in all a pretty solid performance by many with our goal scorers making the headlines due to their headline grabbing goals.

Interesting to see how Gera gets soo many of the votes when in theory he scored the same amount of goals and then just scored a penalty, which he didn't win... In theory he may have easily done the same amount or possibly even less than Bobby but because he scored 2 goals he gets most peoples votes.

For me I think Zamora gets it, to be held up under lock and key despite his hard working performance in Turin, and to come out and score and put Cannavaro under soo much pressure that he (a world cup winner and first defender to be named best player in the world) had to foul Gera to gain red card (is was Zamoras ball to Gera which resulted in Gera getting fouled) deserves two thumbs up from me!

:54: