News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will we be home or away first - if we are at home then a divorce is on the cards

Started by Jimpav, March 19, 2010, 11:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huge

I hope we are away first. then we know what needs to be done at the cottage. Seems to have worked last night
The Dude abides

FatFreddysCat

I'm hoping to be away 2nd game as it will give me more time to save some money for it.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Jimpav

What sounds better:

A) "I've loved Fulham longer than I have loved you"

B) "You have a birthday every year. When was the kast time Fulham made a European 1/4 final?"

C) "I've arranged for us to have a walk along the river on your birthday, followed by a fabulous live show. Lots of songs, drama and passion?"

bobby01

Quote from: Jimpav on March 19, 2010, 12:59:58 PM
What sounds better:

A) "I've loved Fulham longer than I have loved you"

B) "You have a birthday every year. When was the kast time Fulham made a European 1/4 final?"

C) "I've arranged for us to have a walk along the river on your birthday, followed by a fabulous live show. Lots of songs, drama and passion?"

Lol i would go for 3 though, if it's a 6 oclock kickoff you could always be working a bit later
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Jimpav

Cheers Bobby, the early kick off could be a great excuse. Knowing my luck I would be plastered all over the papers the next day celebrating another Dempsey wonder goal.