News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hodgson couldn't believe it when Dempsey's Chip went in!

Started by horse1031, March 19, 2010, 02:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

Watching the highlights again, he is absolutely elated when the ball hit the back of the net.  He looked like a school boy for about 30 seconds.  I can watch that Dempsey goal over and over and over.  I love when his purple boots just nick the bottom of the ball and it floats in the corner.  Absolute CLASS! :011:

Dugliss

Apparently it was a cross, or so the whole world have been queuing up to tell me today!!

GoldCoastWhite

I love the post match interview on the offal. Roy is his usual calm, composed self - saying that it's important to stay focussed on the Citeh and Tottenham games, but there's a definite twinkle in the eyes and I'm sure he's doing doing his damndest not to break out in a huge grin. The man is loving it and so he should. Mr Hodgson, I salute you.  

Jimpav

I couldn't believe it either.

I sit down near the front to the left of the goal. I didn't see Dempsey make the chip but just saw the ball floating in slow motion towards the corner of the goal.

Time stood still (and so did Baldo the keeper) and we jsut seemed to hold our breath as it got closer and closer until it went in.

Then it went absolutely mental!