watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ratings for players

Started by The Swan, January 26, 2010, 10:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Mark Schwarzer.    3.           At fault for first goal and did not have enough players in wall for second goal.
Aaron Hughes.       4.           He is not a full back.
Chris Smalling.       5.            He had a comfortable game.
Brede Hangeland.   6.            Some great tackles and good headed clearences.
Chris Baird.           5.            Solid but he was out of position many times. He is not a full back.
Bjorn Helge Riise.   3.           At fault for first goal and did not head the ballaway when in wall for their second goal.Could not cross the ballto save his life.
Danny Murphy.      3.          One of the worst performances by the captain. He gave the ball away a lot including the missplaced pass which led to the free kick for the second goal.
Kagisho Dikgacoi.   4.          Tried hard but was out of his depth.
Damien Duff.          4.         Seemed to have lost his early season skills but he did give it a go.
Zoltan Gera.          4.          Another off night for him.
Bobby Zamora.       3.          Welcome back Bobby. He had a chance to score in the 12th minute but failed to connect with the ball. Did little else.
Simon Davies.        2.         Had little impact when he came on.
David Elm.             2.        Did not do much when he came on. He should have been given more time.
Their goalkeeper was injured in the 12th minute and the only shot we had on goal was in the second half. When I played Sunday league football if the goalkeeper was injured we would always have shots at him from anywhere on the pitch.
We have now  lost four Prem games in a row albeit all away we must beat Villa on Saturday to avoid five in a row.

The Swan

KevinDoyle

Mark Schwarzer.    3.           
Aaron Hughes.       5. Competent.         
Chris Smalling.       5. Did well. Good distribution. Got a bit too tight to Defoe at times. Was sleeping for Crouches goal.         
Brede Hangeland.   6. Coming back to form.           
Chris Baird.           5. Competent. Poor Distribution.         
Bjorn Helge Riise.   3. Tried hard. Wasn't his night.     
Danny Murphy.      3. Outshone by Huddlestone, poor passing. Good tackling         
Kagisho Dikgacoi.   5. Excellent tackling. Poor distribution, first touch and footwork.       
Damien Duff.          5. Tried hard, was our most offensive player.       
Zoltan Gera.          4.  Same as Duff.       
Bobby Zamora.       3. Awful. Some nice touches. We should sell to West Ham.         
Simon Davies.        2.       
David Elm.             2.       

clintclintdeuce

Schwartzer 2
Hughes 4
Smalling 4
Hangeland 4
Baird 4
Riise 2
Murphy -6
KD 5
Gera 4
Duff 5
BZ 3

Subs 3
The Dude abides.

The Swan

;D
In my ratings of the Fulham team last night I forgot to rate Kamara. He gets a 1. How much time does he spend in pulling up his black stockings above his knees. He looks like one of the girls of the night. I do not like the way some of todays footballers wear their stockings above their knees.
The Swan

LRCN

schwarzer - 5
hughes - 6
hangeland - 7
smalling - 6
baird - 6
dikgacoi - 6
murphy - 4
riise - 4
duff - 5
gera - 5
bobby - 5

wasn't really watching by the time the subs came on.

horse1031

Quote from: ghyneshynbq2 on January 27, 2010, 09:08:41 AM
;D
In my ratings of the Fulham team last night I forgot to rate Kamara. He gets a 1. How much time does he spend in pulling up his black stockings above his knees. He looks like one of the girls of the night. I do not like the way some of todays footballers wear their stockings above their knees.

I know he has had knee problems...  is he trying to keep them warm??