watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess The Gate: The Fulham Football Club Vs Manchester City FC

Started by LBNo11, March 20, 2010, 11:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...with all the europhoria of our recent exploits it is hard to imagine that we will get a low gate for this game, not because our fans want to gawp at the very expensive 'stars' of Citeh, but because our fans want to see a football team, our football team carry on our dream. The cost of our players is miniscule compared to the mercenaries employed by the mega rich team from the north west, but would you honestly swap one single Fulham player for one of theirs?

They have expensive players who cost a fortune each week to pay, we have a team that is value, each one versed, and willing to follow the doctrine of our greatest ever manager - that will be the draw, that will be the reason we should have a full house.

My Guess: 25,600, with probably quadruple that amount now watching on streams around the globe...

The Prize: Being there...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

os5889

24076 (-2 for me and my fiancee being taken away by her dads mistime birthday!)

WhiteJC

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

GoldCoastWhite

25, 210 and contemplating driving into town and the all night sports bar to watch. 0130 kickoff though so not sure if I'll have the energy... Might join the Fredster in searching out a dodgy stream on the Net.

epsomraver

epsomraver

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 20, 2010, 11:55:07 PM
24, 784. Me being one watching on a dodgy stream.

Iraq goals seem to have gone, tried to see the Manure game, any others Fred?

LBNo11

...well done manxman, although for you to win properly it should be over three legs.. :005:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC