News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fiorentina pay Fulham a compliment with their own flag...

Started by LBNo11, March 21, 2010, 01:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...sorry White noise, I tried to merge both our messages and they both 'dropped out' ???

Google Translate literal translation shows the meaning as: "Fulham have dropped quite a compliment aces" which must refer to the small flag with aces on it - I am sure one of our members can speak fluent Italian and can explain the idiom...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

No worries LB. I was going to merge them in my own way!  :55:

I like this post from CC as well -

Reply by Gabriele 13 hours ago
Hi you all GUYS!
I'm here to say THANKS to all Fulham supporters because of the great victory against Juventus (as we call it: Rubentus, from the italian verb 'rubare' that means to steal).

I'm a Torino FC supporter, and I even saw on thursday a great symbol at Craven Cottage: our Torino FC flag!!
You can see it in this picture http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2888/fulhalm.jpg

Everyone in Italy is talking about this great match, won by Fulham, and of coure Fiorentina supporters like it too, because they're like twins for us. And I want you to know that from thursday night FULHAM is the same for all TORINO FC supporters. We'll always stand for Fulham from now on!

As you may be know we were a great team, the one that had the big plane crush in Superga in 1949. The team that had to fight against England...and since then, we're not so strong anymore...but we're anyway the ONLY TEAM OF THE CITY OF TORINO!!

Rubentus SUCKS!...

THANKS FULHAM!
THANKS DEMPSEY!

One more thing: During our match today in SERIE B, Modena-Torino, our supporters had a flag with written: THANKS FULHAM!!!

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: finnster01 on March 21, 2010, 01:35:29 PM
Well,
I just became a Torino and Fiorentina fan.

always liked Fiorentina,as I always liked Gabriel Batistuta as a player and I've just added Torino to my Italian teams to like list :54: :55:

Steve_orino

As a follower of Fulham, I was elated with the victory...

I read all the BBC tags in which supporters of other Clubs were congratulating us...

Now to see the impact that win had on another country of football supporters is incredible!

We'll win the world over, one supporter at a time...
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

FatFreddysCat

It's absolutely mental seeing all this praise and goodwill towards Fulham aint it? Well execpt Brentford  :59:

McBridefan1

Fulham, US nats, then Fiorentina for me...  :54:  WOW that's pretty fricken cool.

EdenRob

Translation

Congratulations to Fulham, for knocking down the aces!