News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Read this load of bolloxs from Spurs fans.

Started by Admin, March 21, 2010, 08:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

"It has to be a Spurs - Chelsea final".

"How many do to you think we will be allocated at Wembely against Pompy"?

"Me & my boy are looking so forward to booking our cup final tickets".

"Last season was a blip, we're now up where we should be. If we don't make the top 4 and take some silverware, I'll be very dissapointed - Yid Army, Yid Army".

This is from the Spurs idiots down my way. Over this last couple of weeks I've heard nothing but this utter bollox from these small minded individuals. Wembely?!?!?! You've got to beat us yet & if you do, then a VERY p1ssed off Pompy that will wana take you to the cleaners.

These guy's honestly think they have been in a false position for the last 15-16 years. Every season it's like "Well, erm, we would have finished in the top 4 but"...... bollox, bollox, bollox

They have not mentiond ONE word about playing us Wednesday nite as they honestly believe the job was well & truely done at the Cottage. When I say they have not mentioned ONE word, they honest think that turning over us, then Pompy is 100% assured.

I know this game is going to be tricky but I hope we really do stuff them. I really, really do.....

I had a feeling old Woy was up to a few mind games today. Let Citeh win, puts them 2 points behind Spuds with a game in hand. Surely gota play on some minds Wednesday. Also, by the look of a few players and subs today, I think Woy gave it the old 'wink' and said don't knock ya nuts out lads.

SHADY1

most of us thought our only chance was to win at home ... we are crap away ... they are playing well and have some quality ..
so why wouldn't they be bloody confident..
but yes would love to beat them but realistically we won't..... and you know it.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

can't see us beating Spurs to be honest,too many games,it has to catch up with squad our size something has to give and the FA Cup will be that something-just trying to be realistic,and after Thursday night I think we all know how hard that can be :dft012:

Admin

Quote from: SHADY1 on March 21, 2010, 09:00:59 PM
most of us thought our only chance was to win at home ... we are crap away ... they are playing well and have some quality ..
so why wouldn't they be bloody confident..
but yes would love to beat them but realistically we won't..... and you know it.

Steve, they are arrogant mindless idiots mate thats all. Football is football & I talk about the whole game in general as well as Fulham. I look at realistic chances, stats, how well other clubs do and so on. If we get beat, we get beat. I have a little moan and then move on. We are what we are and I think any moderate Fulham fan thinks the same...

On the other other hand, every Spurs fan I meet expects their club to be wininng the the Premier league year in, year out. Every Spurs fan expects their club to be lifting sliverware each season or at least sitting in the top 4 claiming a Champions league spot. If not, they there's always some god damn excuse.

Come on Steve they are not great. We've took it to them twice at the Cottage & this isn't going to be just another away game be rest assured. I think you might slightly be surprised yourself this time around along with a lot of mugged faced Spurs fans being brought soundly down to earth.

0-1 on the night our 2nd away win of the season.

HatterDon

I hate to put a feline amongst the avians, but haven't we -- in our own little benevolent site -- had more than a couple of threads talking about traveling to Hamburg for the Europa League Final?

Seems like the same sort of thing to me.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NorfolkJim

Quote from: HatterDon on March 22, 2010, 04:09:51 AM
I hate to put a feline amongst the avians, but haven't we -- in our own little benevolent site -- had more than a couple of threads talking about traveling to Hamburg for the Europa League Final?

Seems like the same sort of thing to me.

No fair, thats in hope not expectation - we dont think we should be winning the cup because we are Fulham the way the arrogant spuds think they should win everything just because they are Spurs. They are the most arrogant fans in the Prem. I'll not quickly forget their fabs moaning on the radio that they shouldn't be losing to teams like Fulham, the last time we won a WHL - Why? Because they are spurs and no better reason. I pity them.

SuffolkWhite

We are due an away win, and I for one went to Basel expecting a good performance but a draw! If your name is on the Cup then expect the unexpected and Fulham winning at WHL is not expected!  :dft012:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MGBadrock

people counted us down n out against against juve
lets give the lads some credit, im going to have some faith in the boys
defoe gone injured n a couple others...we got boys comin back from injury gettin fitter n fitter
we can do this!
1-0

Lighthouse

Before the season we would have more than happy with all we have done so far. Problem is the more you have the more you want. The Spuds game is huge. A poor performance would be alwful. But frankly I have no idea how players are keeping going week in week out. We are Fulham. We will beat Spuds and lose to Pompey. It would be typical and Fulhamish.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

Lighthouse, our players are world class athletes, that could probably play 80 games in a year given that ice hockey players play minimum of 80 in a sport equally as strenuous, and with much more travel and demands. Their job is to be fit, and these days with the med staffs and the training, nutrition, oxygen rooms, massages, saunas, ect ect... they are machines. I knew what was expected of me at a 3rd  league level here in the US, and I imagine it is much more when youre doing it for a living, instead of your Uni.

Anyways, Spurs fans are the worst. Fulham are going to rout them at WHL 3-1. Itl be bad, they will be whining, we will be singing.
The Dude abides.

The_Great_Escape_2008

No Defoe, Pav or Lennon. Don't see why we can't have a good go. Bassong looks hopeless against Bobby.

Peabody

HatterDon

We're on our way to Wembley ... we shall NOT be moved.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel