News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOUGH DECISION JUST MADE ... will I regret it...

Started by SHADY1, March 21, 2010, 09:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

I'm not going to Wolfburg... I would have gone to Valencia, Benfica or Madrid all massive clubs but Wolfburg isn't doing it for me and it is about the money.

IF i do this trip then we get through which i really believe we will,  I will want to do the semi and of course dream of the final...  Wolfsburg just isn't worth blowing the bank over.. for a day trip... the same amount pays for a week away.

So it's with regret and the fact i'm away for a week end of April and again in June with little work at the moment that something needs to give.

Am I mad ....or do my arguements make sense...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

finnster01

Food on the table always comes first Mr Shady. You are making a difficult but correct decision.
Save up for the final in Hamburg instead.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: finnster01 on March 21, 2010, 09:14:21 PM
Food on the table always comes first Mr Shady. You are making a difficult but correct decision.
Save up for the final in Hamburg instead.

Agree with what finnster says.
Fulham for life!

Jimpav

You've made the right choice mate.

If we beat Wolfsburg then you would be Kicking yourself if you couldn't afford to make the semis.

Wembley will be a massive day out if we
make the semis.

If that still hasn't convinced you then nothing will top the night we beat Juve-even if we beat Wolves 5-1.

SHADY1

plus I spent 3 hrs in the chair yesterday... i'd forgotton about that... and ticket for Spurs Wednesday and I bought 2 tickets for faithless ... NO wonder i'm skint

Scrumpy

Shady

I've also come to the same conclusion.  :012:

After trips to Sofia, Rome, Basle and Turin, I really can't stretch to another one. But if the boys can get through against the Wolves, then I will have re-charged the bank balance and earnt a few more days leave from work.

What a season! And what a problem to have! :dft010:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

NorfolkJim

I had to give Perm a miss as it was a game too far - do whats right for you but I want to go to as many Euro games as I possibly can. If we have another tour next year by any means I will have to be more selective but its a small miracle that my Thursdays & Fridays this year are flexible in terms of the work I can do and its not been like that the past 8 years, not likely to be again.

FC Silver Fox

Agree with all of the above, but just want to point out that you'll miss having a wolfburger, Shady. Don't get those at every ground. They've got plenty of bite to them apparently.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

SHADY1

If they do a vegitarian version I may have to go...