more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Which Of Our Present Forwards

Started by White Noise, March 22, 2010, 07:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Do you think will start next season?
Nevland appears to be off, there is no news on discussions of an extension for Elm, Okaka has an option to have his loan extended for a further 12 months but will Roy take it up, Kamara seems to be someone Roy would like gone and there is a question mark over whether AJ will be back to full fitness by August. Does that just leave Zamora and utlity options such as Gera and Dempsey?
Roy has clearly been trying to sign forwards at every available window but with limited success.
Do you think we will see massive changes up front for the start of next season (after all, many fans are unsure whether Zamora and AJ will still be here) or will Roy play safe and try and retain most of the current bunch?

TonyGilroy

If the system is Zamora plus support then we may only need a reserve for BZ as Dempsey and Gera compete for that support role.

I think we saw yesterday why Hodgson brought Okaka to the club yet why he's not getting much playing time. He has something but isn't yet ready to slot into our team. I think he'll stay another season qand improve. Nevland and Kamara will go.

Andy Johnson didn't convince me last season when I saw Zamora's worth and wondered why he was the striker that took the stick. He'd do fine as a replacement for Nevland as an impact sub but he doesn't fit as a starter.

WhiteJC

If we are to get any money for AJ he has to have a good 1/2 season, I can see him going in January

Okaka will only stay if he starts getting time on the field, he still shows a lot of promise but needs to settle down and start scoring rather than missing, kinda like Bobby last year?

Tom

Fulham for life!

cebu

Quote from: Tom on March 22, 2010, 09:13:54 AM
I want to see more of Okaka.
Me too, but he needs to acquire a little more of a cool head in front of goal.

RidgeRider

Okaka has strength, speed, and seems to have some ability with the ball at his feet. He wants to make a good impression and is young. He missed I think have been more a function of that than anything else. I think we would be wise to hold onto him for next year. He has the potential to be a monster.