watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

hmmm

Started by BestOfBrede, January 27, 2010, 08:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

Emotive about last night but to get it off my chest...
1st half - No midfield!, What onearth was Schwarzer doing for the cross and Riise doing?
Once again a gifted goal just as we seemed to be dettling down.
2nd half - Didn't appear to be in any danger until Murphs, once again, clumsily gives the ball away midfield, they go forward get a free kick and score! How many times has Murph been sloppy in midfield and cost us a goal??
Last season Schwarzer was possibly the player of the season but this? - too many mistakes although he hasn't had the best defence in front of him like last season.
Murphs - ?? Time for the bench
Mr Hodgson - what is it that away from home you just don't want to attack ??
I know we've got injuries but.....
Hughes at left back when we've got Kelly?
In europe I thought Riise looked quite good and had a mean cross on him - last night he couldn't cross to save his life!
Baird at left back when we've got Kallio and Baird has been excellent in midfield?

I'll feel different later I expect!

fulhamguy

Smalling was at fault for the goal aswell for allowing Crouch to nip in behind.
COYW!

TonyGilroy

I think we learned last night that Roy is as unimpressed with Kallio and Kelly as many message board experts.

The solution he came up with seemed reasonable to me defensively but Riise's freezing (a disaster I suspect for his future Fulham career) meant there was nothing happening offensively on the right.

If Simon Davies can get and stay fit that'll be a big help and he'll also help Murphy by always being available for an out ball. They're a good combination.

BestOfBrede

I agree with you Tony.

Thought I'd feel better leter !! :)

Dugliss

I agree with austin, thought Smalling was sloppy to let the freak in behind him for the 1st goal. Also very disappointed with Riise`s crossing, hopefully just a bad day at the office as he was starting to impress me of late