watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any update on kit manufacturer and sponsor for next season

Started by Tom, March 22, 2010, 08:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

if they want to sell shirts, london pride is the best sponser for the job. but cheers for the info JC

Ag

I'm hoping against Kappa.  I've no clue why they are so stuck on plastering that 3rd grade logo all over the kit.  I can guarantee I won't be buying one, regardless of the primary sponsor, unless that's toned down.

finnster01

I may be dense and old (or both), but I couldn't give a monkey's fart about makes the Fulham kit. So Nike is a lot better than Kappa or Adidas or my Auntie Ann the dressmaker?

I do care about the sponsor though, and would love to splash London Pride across my chest, but as long as I can prominently display the Fulham badge and I am not advertising tampons, I am a happy clam.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

I'm not a Kappa fan either. If we go away from Nike, I was hoping for Umbro.
Fulham for life!

leonffc

Quote from: finnster01 on March 22, 2010, 08:30:50 PM
I may be dense and old (or both), but I couldn't give a monkey's fart about makes the Fulham kit. So Nike is a lot better than Kappa or Adidas or my Auntie Ann the dressmaker?

I do care about the sponsor though, and would love to splash London Pride across my chest, but as long as I can prominently display the Fulham badge and I am not advertising tampons, I am a happy clam.

To be fair Mr Finn, KAPPA were responsible for many a skin tight kit around the globe which made many a fan look..... erm... odd shaped. As well as Spurs chocolate brown away effort a few years back.
Surely that is enough to make you care?

leonffc

Quote from: Tom on March 22, 2010, 09:24:24 PM

Umbro? They havent produced a decent kit since Englands '86 shirt in mexico. And that might have been Admiral.  :032:

Tom

Quote from: leonffc on March 22, 2010, 09:34:35 PM

Umbro? They havent produced a decent kit since Englands '86 shirt in mexico. And that might have been Admiral.  :032:
Who would you want if we weren't with Nike Leon?
Fulham for life!

leonffc

Quote from: Tom on March 22, 2010, 09:36:42 PM

I've always quite liked adidas but that Chelsea kit is dreadful, and not just because its them. I would go for Adidas I reckon.
Check out the link. It has all (most) kits of teams through the years and some that you can order. I liked the Fulham kit when it was Adidas a few years back. You can also check out the dreadful Umbro kits that England have been forced to wear. And I was right, Umbro did take over from admiral
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk

leonffc

Quote from: leonffc on March 22, 2010, 09:46:18 PM

I've always quite liked adidas but that the dark side kit is dreadful, and not just because its them. I would go for Adidas I reckon.
Check out the link. It has all (most) kits of teams through the years and some that you can order. I liked the Fulham kit when it was Adidas a few years back. You can also check out the dreadful Umbro kits that England have been forced to wear. And I was right, Umbro did take over from admiral

By the way Tom, the face with the question mark was aimed at me cos I couldnt think of the kit maker. I wasn't saying you didn't have a clue. Just wanted to clear that up

finnster01

You young 'uns should check out TOFFS 1950'ish version http://www.toffs.com/invt/1089

It is what the Maestro played in. I have one and it is great quality cotton and looks very classy. You can pull the odd bird wearing that thing as well. Trust me. Solves the new kit every year problem as well.

It is also on offer right now I might add

FatFreddysCat

My thoughts are i dont like Krappa. And love the Carlsberg football result thread by Syd  :011: .

DevonFFC

Quote from: WhiteJC on March 22, 2010, 08:56:28 AM
the latest I've heard (not from anyone 'official') is the new kit will be Kappa and the new sponser could be Sony

I'd say that Kappa is more certain than Sony

This may mean a big screen to fill one of the corners, gor i would love to seen that dempsey goal on repeat for the final 8 minuets

Tom

Quote from: leonffc on March 22, 2010, 09:52:56 PM
Quote from: leonffc on March 22, 2010, 09:46:18 PM

I've always quite liked adidas but that the dark side kit is dreadful, and not just because its them. I would go for Adidas I reckon.

By the way Tom, the face with the question mark was aimed at me cos I couldnt think of the kit maker. I wasn't saying you didn't have a clue. Just wanted to clear that up
I didn't think you were taking a shot at me Leon. I wouldn't mind Adidas, they put out decent kits except for chelsucks!
Fulham for life!

Tom

I can't think of the name of the company but the worst kit manufacturer would be that french pussy outfit with a stupid rooster as there logo. The company that does Everton's kits. That would be my worst nightmare. We cannot have the french making our kits! I would not purchase a thing and I buy a lot.
Fulham for life!

finnster01

That must have been Le Coq Sportif.

Why not make it simple and have Marks & Spencer do it and with matching lucky underpants?

Tom

Fulham for life!