Main Menu

The DVD Is On Its Way

Started by White Noise, March 22, 2010, 02:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://shop.fulhamfc.com/retproddetail.aspx?d=12&id=857

Fulham vs Juventus DVD

Price from: £9.99

The 18th March will be a date that will live long in the memory of every Fulham fan as the team came back from a 3-1 deficit to defeat European heavyweights Juventus in one of the greatest nights English football has ever seen.

After a spirited display in the Stadio Olympico 7 days previous, the team came back to the cottage optimistic that they could give Turin giants a run for their money. But the night got off to the worst possible start as Juventus took the lead with just 2 minutes on the clock. 4-1 down on aggregate the team had nothing to lose, and began what will live long in the memory as the greatest ever game for Fulham Football Club.

Now you can enjoy every minute of this; all the goals; all the incidents and all the emotion.

Pre-order you copy now for delivery from 31st March. Buy this product now for: £9.99 £0.00

lamby

My trouble with most of these dvd's is that they usually make no effort. Usually they are just the game, no pre-half-post game stuff, no interviews. So you are better off getting the copies of live feeds from the internet (there is a good quality ESPN one out there at the moment). I don't mind paying the £10 if they put in some extra value

Jimpav

£10 is nothing for a match like that!

I see where you are coming from but to get a DVD cased up and guaranteed to work is a small price to pay.

The season reviews are always a bit wooden anyway.

Maybe they could do a directors cut where we win 5-1 or a blooper reel where Roy starts pssing himself with laughter during the half time team talk and then turns to the camera and admits that he forgot his lines.

Logicalman

I keep onto the club to remember there are a large number of fans overseas, and so NA format would increase their sales world-wide.

Perhaps now they have achieved a great victory beyond the coastline of England, the powers-that-be will consider us exiles. Either that, or I just do how I have in the past a get a PAL version and burn it as NTSC !!!

leonffc

Correct Jimpav. Well worth the tenner. I have just tried to buy it and they want £5 postage!! No bloody chance.
I assume it will be on sale in the shop after March 31st? If not I'll wait until Amazon or Play sell it and get free postage

Jimpav

I have to admit that I also balked at the £5 postage, but I've been moaning a lot today so thought I would not start on that as well.

I was going to wait until it came out in the club shop but panicked and bought the Man U game on DVD and last seasons hand book to justify the delivery costs.

LBNo11

...thanks for the link, I have ordered mine, and yes the shipping cost is high, almost half the price again of the item, but they know we will swallow it to have such a historic product...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Fortunately, the club shop is a 10 minute stroll for me so I won't be balking at the shipping costs. I'll just be complaining about my dodgy knees.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

SHADY1

Jiffy bag bulk buy about 50p each
postage
£1.17 2nd class about £1.50 1st
1st class recorded  £2.50 tops

Maybe they are adding the rest to pay for the person who'll be wrapping and sending out .... e-bay won't let you charge that amount any more they class it as a rip off..

we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FatFreddysCat

I'll buy it at the end of the season for about £3 in the summer sale  :54: