watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Did You Think Of Dikcagoi?

Started by White Noise, January 27, 2010, 08:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

How did you rate his performance last night?

clintclintdeuce

Mr. WN, I felt that after watching KD's performance last night, he definitely has what it takes, and should be given a fair shake at the Etuhu/Baird DCM role from this point forward. I was well impressed with him.
The Dude abides.

Lighthouse

People said that he misplaced every pass. But then so did everyone else. I like the look of him and he can tackle and work hard . Needs games and I would play him more often.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

leonffc

generally good considering his game time so far. a bit erratic at times but who wasn't? A plus for me.

os5889

better than most last night, and not afraid to shoot either

FC Silver Fox

Agreed.  With a few games under his belt, he'll get more confidence. He'll score goals too. He has a lot of natural talent and flair, and he works hard.. Roy Hodgson is developing his positioning skills. The lad will go far.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Tonywa

He was all right and worked hard, but I don't think I would include him in a first-choice side ahead of either Etuhu and Baird.

mrska

Not very impressed..  Maybe needs a run in the first team..

I though Duff was invisable last night...  one week hes amazing, the next he looks like he cant be bothered..

blingo

He made more passes than he missed. Looked good to me so I think he should get a run.

BestOfBrede

I thought he looked quite good defensively - was up for the tackle and never stopped running, but
we have too many defensive midfielders in my opinion.
Be nice to get forward more if we want to score!
Possibly not his fault as he may have been instructed? 

NogoodBoyo

Positive, strong, involved.
Nogood "pleased" Boyo

fulhamguy

From the TV I thought he showed some decent touches - his passing was a tad eratic but I put that down to lack of match fitness. He had some decent challenges.

However.. my Yid supporting mate who was at the game text me after and said we need to get rid of him? But I thought he was OK!
COYW!

sylvain

I said when I first saw him he reminded me of a poor mans palacios. Compared to palacios last night he was a non entity. A distant 3rd choice holding mid behind Etuhu and Baird (assuming Greening will play a more advanced role).

LRCN

I know I'v eraved about him a bit but I reckon he can go on and be a good premier league player, upper mid table standard which is as good as we'll get. decent all round player I reckon, and I think roy really likes him as well.

dannydog

The boy done good when you consider the opposition and lack of help from a certain Mr Murphy, who still thought he was playing for spuds

os5889

SuffolkWhite

A confident start for him and I think the potential is there.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"