watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Flag article in the Sun today

Started by bobby01, March 22, 2010, 07:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

The reporter said the funniest flag he has seen was at the cottage, it says "In Woy We Twust".  If this is true i have never seen it or is it just make believe journalism, bearing in mind this is the same paper that says the title race is now a two team race after the darksides draw.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I saw this flag on the television for the Juventus away game but not at the Cottage...

Brede Butter Pudding

Yeah was at the Juve game, haven't seen it since

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Jimpav

There's a picture in the Juve programme.

SuffolkWhite

There was a girl I sat next to on the plane on the way back from Basel who had it made with her two mates. She was the girl shown on her mobile jumping around during our Great Escape at Man Citeh when we won 3-2, a life long Fulham fan with a sense of humor.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

NorfolkJim

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on March 23, 2010, 06:44:32 AM
There was a girl I sat next to on the plane on the way back from Basel who had it made with her two mates. She was the girl shown on her mobile jumping around during our Great Escape at Man Citeh when we won 3-2, a life long Fulham fan with a sense of humor.

I wish I could marry her. She seems like a dream come true - Fulham - Beutiful - sense of humour

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: NorfolkJim on March 23, 2010, 07:10:20 AM

I wish I could marry her. She seems like a dream come true - Fulham - Beutiful - sense of humour
Take a ticket and join the queue Jim !  :dft003:

SuffolkWhite

To continue the story a little further her and her mates slept in the same room at the YMCA as my son and I in Basel, but I did not make the connection until I was on the plane as they were pissed as farts at about 2.30 am in the morning and I was getting my sleep in.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

HatterDon

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on March 23, 2010, 07:14:43 AM
Quote from: NorfolkJim on March 23, 2010, 07:10:20 AM

Take a ticket and join the queue Jim !  :dft003:

She's been haunting me since the replay of the goal at Eastlands. I like her better every time I hear more about her.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel