watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season ticket renewals

Started by Dugliss, March 22, 2010, 08:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugliss

Pay by April 19th or lose your seat!! Unbelievable, still 4 weeks of this season left by then and they expect us to cough up. Are they aware of how many extra tickets people have paid out for this season???

VicHalomsLovechild

Plus the fact there may still be more tickets to buy if we keep on winning, has the club shot itself in the foot?

FulhamRob

I must admit the deadline of mid April to reserve your seat does seem a bit harsh. I do appreciate from a marketing point of view grabbing people when the club is flying high makes sense but even so...

finnster01

That looks to be a very dodgy attempt by the club to cash in quickly on our success.

Does anyone have any stats on when other clubs put their ST's out for renewal?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Dugliss

I`ve got a couple of mates who have Arsenal ST`s and they don`t have to renew until the middle of June. Most people probably renew anyway but I`m gonna seriously struggle to find the money in time now

gu15whites

the bit that makes me laugh is, there overpriced night trip to germany is only £100 cheaper than my season ticket, think they have defo forgot about the ones who are travelling regular to europe.

finnster01

I was going to renew all 6 of mine (3 Hammersmith and 3 Riverside) even though I spend most of my time in the US now, but I think I will drop to 4 and this move from the club will certainly not help convince me otherwise. Very selfish move by the club in my book. I have had those ST's for years.

Oh well, I guess fans and bums in seats doesn't count anymore when Uncle Media and TV is the only one that matters

TheDaddy

Why oh why does Fulham FC always shoot its self in the foot with its fans ? :035:

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

NorfolkJim

Norwich City did it sooner and have already had over 20000 renewals/applications.

I had hoped to have till May at least. All these European trips is bankrupting me.

The Doctor

For what its worth, I've found the installment plans to be a godsend these last few years.  I think the first installment will be taken on 1st May if you submit before the 19th April deadline.  Yes, its a little dearer with the interest charge bu spreading the payments has worked a treat for me.

Installment plan form can be found here  Although it should be noted you can't renew online if paying by installments

Dragoman

Quote from: Dugliss on March 22, 2010, 08:41:56 PM
Pay by April 19th or lose your seat!! Unbelievable, still 4 weeks of this season left by then and they expect us to cough up. Are they aware of how many extra tickets people have paid out for this season???

This club is £200M in debt. Do we want to end up like Portsmouth ? Cough up and help the club any way you can.

Dugliss

Quote from: Dragoman on March 23, 2010, 09:53:18 AM

This club is £200M in debt. Do we want to end up like Portsmouth ? Cough up and help the club any way you can.

Erm, I`ve got 3 season tickets and have been to all the extra home games so I think I`ve already done my bit. I was gonna renew anyway but was at least hoping to have my seats reserved until the end of this season. I won`t use the instalment plan as I refuse to buy anything on credit

finnster01

Of which 10 million pounds are used as MAF's annual tax writeoffs.

No chance of us becoming a Pompey unless Harrods goes under and MAF passes away.

It is not a question of coughing up, it is a question of not liking to be taken advantage of. This club does not live off bums in seats, the Cottage does not seat 75 000 people so there will never be any "white knights" here, and we don't need them. But I get offended from time to time by the way us fans are treated.

It wasn't always like that.

Jimpav

Does seem a bit harsh. I also like the way they are still advertising seats from £285 which all sold out in February when non reserved season tickets went on sale.

Ps. why have you got 6 ST's Finnster?

finnster01

Use them for my company. Mostly they get raffled off each week, proceeds going to charity. Used to keep one for myself and 1 for my daughter, but now that I am not able to attend every game, I am cutting back a bit

os5889

Of which 190 million is an interest free loan from MAF with no repayment date....

Jimpav

Quote from: finnster01 on March 23, 2010, 02:19:21 PM
Use them for my company. Mostly they get raffled off each week, proceeds going to charity. Used to keep one for myself and 1 for my daughter, but now that I am not able to attend every game, I am cutting back a bit

Nice one. I hope you have managed to convert a few of your clients to Fulham.

os5889

I must add though my 2 season tickets wll be lost as alas I cannot afford to pay for a new one come May, Sorry Fulham you've lost one here

Dugliss

Quote from: os5889 on March 23, 2010, 05:07:54 PM
I must add though my 2 season tickets wll be lost as alas I cannot afford to pay for a new one come May, Sorry Fulham you've lost one here

No shame there, unfortunately football has become a luxury that fewer and fewer working class people can afford. I start saving for next years tickets as soon as I`ve bought this years but what with all the extra games my fund finds itself considerably short and it looks like I`m gonna have to ebay a few things or miss out next year!!