watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do you dream of Fulham???

Started by clintclintdeuce, March 22, 2010, 09:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

I had the most vivid of dreams of being in Hamburg for the Final and Dempsey scoring the go ahead last gap goal 2-1 final score. It was the best dream Ive ever had. I hope it is true, but the other part of my Fulham dream was our reserves beating Chelsea in the FA Cup Final at the same time.... so it cant have any truth in it hahah  :55:

You guys ever have any dreams about Fulham?
The Dude abides.

Lighthouse

I have a dream of going to the Cottage and then finding this huge stadium that I can't find a way into. Then when I am eventually inside I am sat behind a glass window that has no view of the pitch or I am standing on a huge terrace that is miles away from the pitch. I have this sort of dream more than once.

I did once dream of us beating Juventus but it was so unbelievable I am not going to bother to re tell it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

I have a really weird one sometimes, usually in the close season, where I go into a church hall, into the upstairs balcony bit, and find myself watching Fulham playing a match (on grass but still inside the building).

The only other one was a dream where Barry Hayles scored our first goal and we won a game 2-0, it was so vivid that I was really disappointed when I woke up and realised it was still Saturday morning.
That afternoon Barry Hayles scored our first goal, we won 2-0, of course I didn't have any money on it and I've never managed to dream anything like that again, which is a bit of a bugger, really.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

cebu

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 23, 2010, 12:10:46 AM
I have a dream of going to the Cottage and then finding this huge stadium that I can't find a way into. Then when I am eventually inside I am sat behind a glass window that has no view of the pitch or I am standing on a huge terrace that is miles away from the pitch. I have this sort of dream more than once.

I did once dream of us beating Juventus but it was so unbelievable I am not going to bother to re tell it.
Sounds like good material for a surreal Italian movie.  :008:

TheDaddy

To see windows in your dream, signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight.�If the windows of a house is dark, then it indicates a loss in your perception or vitality.

To dream that you are looking out the window, signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness, point of view, awareness, and intuition. You may be reflecting on a decision and seeking guidance. Or you need to go out into the larger world and experience life. If you are looking in the window, then it indicates that you are doing some soul searching and looking within yourself.

To see shut windows in your dream, signifies desertion and abandonment.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

finnster01

Quote from: TheDaddy on March 23, 2010, 01:23:55 AM

To see windows in your dream, signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight.�If the windows of a house is dark, then it indicates a loss in your perception or vitality.

To dream that you are looking out the window, signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness, point of view, awareness, and intuition. You may be reflecting on a decision and seeking guidance. Or you need to go out into the larger world and experience life. If you are looking in the window, then it indicates that you are doing some soul searching and looking within yourself.

Some very impressive dream interpretation there Mr Daddy!!

I might have to book an appointment next time I am back over the pond.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TheDaddy

Quote from: Rupert on March 23, 2010, 12:19:06 AM
I have a really weird one sometimes, usually in the close season, where I go into a church hall, into the upstairs balcony bit, and find myself watching Fulham playing a match (on grass but still inside the building).

The only other one was a dream where Barry Hayles scored our first goal and we won a game 2-0, it was so vivid that I was really disappointed when I woke up and realised it was still Saturday morning.
That afternoon Barry Hayles scored our first goal, we won 2-0, of course I didn't have any money on it and I've never managed to dream anything like that again, which is a bit of a bugger, really.
To dream that you are in a church, suggests that you are seeking for some spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some mistakes in the past which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.

Me i personally think your itching to be sat in the seats in the cottage itself

TheDaddy

Mr Finn ,
I would be a fraud to claim that i can read dreams its the wonder of the web.The only dream i can read is the wet variety  :dft001:

Tom

I dream of going to the Cottage and it even gives me wood sometimes.  :004:  :dft012:
Fulham for life!

TheDaddy

Quote from: Tom on March 23, 2010, 01:39:47 AM
I dream of going to the Cottage and it even gives me wood sometimes.  :004:  :dft012:
To see the cottage in your dream, represents comfort, peace and serenity. You prefer a quiet life of simplicity. The cottage may also represent an altered sense of reality and thus may be a means of escaping the responsibilities and problems that may be associated with your home. You need to approach life's difficulties one at a time   

To dream of wood, suggests that you are emotionless and feeling dead inside. Your behavior is too automated; you're just going along with the flow. Or you may be acting out without fully thinking things through

HatterDon

Quote from: TheDaddy on March 23, 2010, 01:47:45 AM
To see the cottage in your dream, represents comfort, peace and serenity. You prefer a quiet life of simplicity. The cottage may also represent an altered sense of reality and thus may be a means of escaping the responsibilities and problems that may be associated with your home. You need to approach life's difficulties one at a time   

To dream of wood, suggests that you are emotionless and feeling dead inside. Your behavior is too automated; you're just going along with the flow. Or you may be acting out without fully thinking things through

or it could mean that Mr. Daddy is not fully aware of the American usage of the word "wood."

I have recently dreamed of playing football on what was obviously a top flight pitch, and I have dreamed of meeting a few Fulham players -- Hangeland, AJ, and McBride are the ones I remember -- but I've not dreamed necessarily of Fulham. These dreams are all significantly better than the one I had about 20 years ago when I dreamed I met Ken Caminiti [then of the Houston Astros] who, after introducing himself, beat me so savagely that I fought to wake up to ensure he didn't kill me.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Thanks Daddy. Let's get something straight, I don't dream about wood but get wood.  :dft008:
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on March 23, 2010, 01:57:49 AM

or it could mean that Mr. Daddy is not fully aware of the American usage of the word "wood."

I have recently dreamed of playing football on what was obviously a top flight pitch, and I have dreamed of meeting a few Fulham players -- Hangeland, AJ, and McBride are the ones I remember -- but I've not dreamed necessarily of Fulham. These dreams are all significantly better than the one I had about 20 years ago when I dreamed I met Ken Caminiti [then of the Houston Astros] who, after introducing himself, beat me so savagely that I fought to wake up to ensure he didn't kill me.

How about Caminiti when he was with my Padres?
Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

Quote from: TheDaddy on March 23, 2010, 01:23:55 AM

Very good. I don't like the outside it scares me. Very accurate. Now about this the other dream I have  I am in a bucket  down a well and ....
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

McBridefan1

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, even Portsmouth fans...

I have a dream that one day on the dark side of London, the sons of former Chelski fans and the sons of Fulham will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even manchester, a city sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their shirt but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!