watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Totenham pubs

Started by leonffc, March 23, 2010, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

I am getting a lift with a Yid and will probably be drinking in the Irish club where he parks his car but if for some reason you need a home tkt to get in as you do in a few pubs around that hole, where will people be drinking?
I might even try and get away and join you anyway

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

leonffc

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 23, 2010, 11:50:09 AM
...click on this link Leon:-

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/tottenham_hotspur/pubs.htm

Cheers LB,
I was going to check this site later but it turns out that the Irish club named on there is probably the one I'm going to.
May see some lads in there then?

JBH

I can tell you from experience that all the pubs anywhere near White tart Lane are Total Garbage, its a shame that the West ham fans didn't finish the job a few years ago when they smashed them up a little bit   :028:

Admin

I'm going with Roy Boy again Leon the Yid that I brought to the Jolly Gardeners. He's taking me to a bozzer called the Beehive? Apparently a nutural-ish pub. Maybe meet us in there mate and Roy can return the favour on the abuse  :dft011:

KCat

The Blue Bar 675
675 High Road
London N17 8AD
It's a Spurt  place ..but hay ho !!!

That's where I'm going ...singing :
Roy Roy Roy .... Roy Roy Roy ........Roy Roy Roy .... Roy Roy Roy

KCat

....................and for feck sake stop calling them the yids ................
you make them sound decent
and they freeken'  are not ..............

leonffc

Quote from: Admin on March 23, 2010, 03:34:52 PM
I'm going with Roy Boy again Leon the Yid that I brought to the Jolly Gardeners. He's taking me to a bozzer called the Beehive? Apparently a nutural-ish pub. Maybe meet us in there mate and Roy can return the favour on the abuse  :dft011:

Nah, I'm not as good as taking the abuse as I am at givining it so I'll stick to the Irish club. Especially as I could have a load of abuse all the way home in the car!!
I'll look out for you in at the bar in the ground