News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone know to date how we are getting on selling tickets for the Spurs replay?

Started by Admin, March 23, 2010, 04:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I take it we haven't sold out as the club are now trying desperate measures by saying "Book now, pick your tickets up at Whit Hart Lane". I'm really disappointed by this & can't understand why it isn't a sell out. O.K, it is an away game but not just any old away game! It's a god damn quarter final replay in the F.A cup a short trip across town. If we are going to do this, our boy's will need us and not some poxy 300 turn out like last time. Come on people, dig deep, it's only £25 & the chance for a trip to Wembley.

JBH

Just can't afford it on top of all the Europa League matches, not so much the ticket price but the time and money spent travelling up and back from Sussex on a Wednesday night.

Wolfsburg takes priority at the moment.   :016:

epsomraver

I agree JBH it really depends on where you live and what time you can finish work, also I have just treated the missus as I cannot go, to the trip to wolfsburg there is only so much people can spend on football.

Brede Butter Pudding

I'm going with three mates but was wondering if anyone knew the exact number of tickets that Fulham fans have bought for tomorrow? A bit sad that they are still on sale, I naively presumed that they had all sold out but apparently not. Anyone have any figures?

Brede Butter Pudding

Cheers Badger, not a bad sum then, if we could get that up to 3000 that would be quality

The Badger

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on March 23, 2010, 08:35:02 PM
Cheers Badger, not a bad sum then, if we could get that up to 3000 that would be quality

Yep, if we could push it up to 3,000 it would be fantastic. Who knows?, there may be a late rush for tickets prior to kick-off tomorrow evening.

Brede Butter Pudding

Yeah true true, I reckon we can make a good deal of noise with that number. Hopefully the streamers, balloons, loo roll, flares, air horns etc will all be brought and we can make it a carnival atmosphere at Shite Hart Lane!

FulhamRob

I would dearly love to be there but am looking after three young children tomorrow night - the youngest of which is only a few months old. Unfortunately the time and financial demands of a young family, as well as living on the south coast, don't sit well with being a supporter! However, I still have a season ticket and get to at least a few away games each season - including Rome in November - so think I'm doing the best I can!