watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham 0 - Wolves 3

Started by leonffc, March 23, 2010, 09:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

Upton zoo is emptying with 30 mins to go.

Wouldnt it be lovely to relegate them in may?

LBNo11

...I doubt the cheats will be relegated, they have 'contacts'.

The BBC report that the cheats fans are singing to their own players "you're not fit to wear the shirt", excellent - I hope the claret and blues stay up - Burnley that is...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SuffolkWhite

Cheats never prosper  :dft012:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

cebu

Frankly Burnley have little chance of staying up. West Ham do need a helping hand from the "bigger football club" though.

leonffc

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 23, 2010, 09:25:11 PM
...I doubt the cheats will be relegated, they have 'contacts'.

The BBC report that the cheats fans are singing to their own players "you're not fit to wear the shirt", excellent - I hope the claret and blues stay up - Burnley that is...

Watching on Sky and the songs are loud and clear. The fans that havent walked out are now sing 'we want our money back'.

JBH

TAXI for Zola absolutely brilliant, too big to go down my Aris  :005:  :59:  :011:   :003:  :033: 

Infact its a little  :dft001:

os5889

Wolves fair play to them have picked it up lately, making it work for them and Doyle making me think what if once again! I really hope they can stay up!

Jimpav

Oh the irony if Teves puts them down.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please lets us help to send those cheats down,I like Wolves, a good old tradional football club :54: I have always had a dislike for the hammers,thugish east end Kray twin wanna be's :dft005:

os5889

Whoever decided lets play Diamante on the wing was obviously a complete Yid!

timmyg

They wont go down because Hull and Burnley are just too bad.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

ron

Time is getting short to find the rule to keep them up.....Trevor....?

Steve_orino

If Burnley can figure out a way to flip with Wam, that would be terriffic!  Along with Hull going down too, that just make this season even sweeter.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

HatterDon

Quote from: timmyg on March 23, 2010, 10:42:33 PM
They wont go down because Hull and Burnley are just too bad.

listen to the boy from Bawmer. He knows whereof he speaks.

Hull and Burnley couldn't stop a forward line of Corked Hat, Fernhurst, and HatterDon [comebined age 1066]. Wet Spam have some disfunction about them, but they're better than those two. The SAD thing is that even with a depleted squad and no money, Pompey are showing more heart and quality than Hull, Burnley, Wigan, Sunderland, and West Ham COMBINED.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel