more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tom Huddlestone and David Bentley could return tomorrow

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, March 23, 2010, 09:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brede Butter Pudding

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/team-news-230310.html

Harry Redknapp hasn't ruled out possible returns for Tom Huddlestone and David Bentley for Wednesday night's FA Cup quarter-final replay against Fulham.

Both trained today (Tuesday, March 23) - Tom after being sidelined with an ankle injury since February 28, David after suffering a virus that kept him out of the reckoning for Stoke on Saturday.

"One or two have a chance of being fit," reported Harry this morning. "Tom's getting closer. It's touch and go but we'll see how he is and it's the same with David, we'll see how they are after training.

"Danny Rose could also possibly return after his knee injury."
Unfortunately, Harry will be without the services of Jermain Defoe, Roman Pavlyuchenko (both hamstring), Aaron Lennon, Jermain Jenas (both groin) and Ledley King (thigh).

On top of that, Younes Kaboul is cup-tied after playing in the competition for Portsmouth and Kyle Walker after playing for Sheffield United.

As for Aaron and JD, Harry had positive news. "Aaron's done very well out with the fitness coaches and hopefully he won't be too long," he said. "I don't want to put a date on his possible return, because you never know, but he's desperate to get fit. Jermain's hamstring also feels a lot better."

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

they will be fairly close to full strength,you can sure of that,we are starting to be feared and I love it :55: :008:

Brede Butter Pudding

definitely close to full strength. I reckon fatboy has a better chance of starting than Bentley, and if he does indeed start, the I think Bale will return to LB, Modric onto the left, with fatty and Palacios pulling the strings in the middle. That is a very strong midfield. The only positive is that Bale is nowhere near as good at defending than he is at attacking, we'll have to see.