News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thanks to the mugs fighting in Turin it looks like i wont get a ticket .

Started by FatFreddysCat, March 24, 2010, 05:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Fulham are selling tickets to season ticket holders and only their name can go on the ticket, then any left will go to members (i'm neither) but none for general sale. From what i've read on the offal loads have people have like me booked flights etc , but will now not get into the game. Some poor fella wants to take his fiancee but they wont let her have a ticket even though she has a healty booking record. So i'd like to take time out to say thanks to the idiots for wasting my time and money on flights and hotels etc  :014: . Saying that i think Fulham are going right over the top with their reaction, it could lead to more trouble as i'm going to try and get in the Wolfsberg end, and i'm sure a few others will as well. Come on Fulham sort it out and show a bit of common eh?  :046:

JBH

This off the main site regarding the away tickets for Wolfsburg:

On Sale Dates
Season Ticket Holders - Wed 24 March, 9am (1 ticket)
Members - Tue 30 March, 9am (1 ticket)
General Sale - Supporters with a purchase history TBC

Bottom line indicates that any tickets not purchased by ST/Members will go on general sale to supporters with purchase history. date to be announced.

LordFloyd

Just a question, but why would anyone book flights or a hotel until they have defiantly got a ticket.  I understand that it is because of cost, but if you aren't guaranteed a ticket why risk it?

FatFreddysCat

Cheers JBH that has cheered me up no end  :54: . Fulham must have had a rethink as that wasn't the case earlier. Lord Floyd, i booked the flight early to save money as, as the planes start filling up thr prices go right up.

LordFloyd

thats what i thought, just seems like a big risk to take. reckon you'll get in the home end?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LordFloyd on March 24, 2010, 05:17:39 PM
thats what i thought, just seems like a big risk to take. reckon you'll get in the home end?
It looks like i might now get in our end as i cant see us selling out as it's a right pig to get to and you cant get a hotel. But yeah, if i cant get in our end i'm sure i'll get in somewhere, even if i have to gib in.

Logicalman

Got to ask FFC - why aren't you as member then? I would have thought the number of matches you attend, especially this year going into Europe, it would have been easier for you.

NorfolkJim

Quote from: LordFloyd on March 24, 2010, 05:08:16 PM
Just a question, but why would anyone book flights or a hotel until they have defiantly got a ticket.  I understand that it is because of cost, but if you aren't guaranteed a ticket why risk it?

Its the gamble I take. If I wait till I have a ticket then all the flights / hotels etc are gone or sky high and I have to pay massive prices. This is also the case for away games - This season I've lost out a few times because the game gets moved but when you compare cost of booking early and booking late, I come out well on top.

The worst was one time when I booked air tickets from Stansted to Derry, Derry to Liverpool, Train to Manchester, Plane to Dublin and Dublin to Stansted - and then they moved it to Sunday

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Logicalman on March 24, 2010, 05:47:16 PM
Got to ask FFC - why aren't you as member then? I would have thought the number of matches you attend, especially this year going into Europe, it would have been easier for you.
I hardly go at all now Logical Man. Used to go home and away, but it's just to espensive, and after i missed a few games it just become easier to miss more. also if i want a home ticket i can always get one so dont need to be a member.

HammyH3

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"